Author Thread: Thank you!
sisygirl

View Profile
History
Thank you!
Posted : 3 Aug, 2014 10:27 AM

I wish there was another way of expressing and communicating just how much I love and appreciate you!

Your warmth and participation means a great deal to me! And yes dear, I do this all the time. I persist and push you to the edge through numerous questions, some directed to you personally. You make time and write back without holding back. I need you to know that when I'm not expressing at times just how much you mean to me, doesn't mean that you mean any less or I'm less grateful of having you as a sister and a friend! Can't think of another way of saying THANK YOU Joy for everything that you've been doing for me. Your participation is highly appreciated by me!

Keep reflecting God's light shining in you without ceasing!! :applause:

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Thank you!
Posted : 5 Aug, 2014 09:56 PM

Child of God, you really need to know just how much your words of love and respect, humbles me deeply! I can't help but feel as if I've known you for a lifetime! You're like that little sister I've always wanted, but never had(smile)lol!!! Thank you for the honor of sharing my unwavering love of Christ Jesus and some of the life experiences He's bought me thru!

And trust me, you've never made me feel...not once, that you haven't appreciated my small contributions here, but on the contrary, you've been one of the few whose always encouraged me! Not only with your kind words, but with your invoking post's, free giving advice, transparent testimony and honest quest for God's truth! I sincerely pray for God's perfect will in your life and the lives of your love ones that without question, He would be honored and glorified in and thru each of you! I thank God for our meeting here and even if we both are blessed with our "life mates", I pray we'll continue to fellowship, when possible, with one another(smile)! May His favor, protection and peace hedge themselves always around you and yours!

View Profile
History
Thank you!
Posted : 6 Aug, 2014 01:17 PM

Awe! Praise God! Theres a love fest going on. How wonderful it is the encouragement and edifying wiithin the body of Christ!!

Sorry for being nosey. I couldnt help myself. Group hug!

Blessings sisters!

One day soon we will be together face to face with Christ. What a time we will have for an eternity!!!:yay:

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Thank you!
Posted : 6 Aug, 2014 08:07 PM

Hidden.....I get the feeling group hugs are mine's and Sisygirl's specialty(smile)lol!!! And yes sis you can jump in on them anytime.....the more the merrier:laugh:! And yes I too am awaiting that final meeting in heaven, with family and love ones but most importantly, Christ Jesus!

View Profile
History
Thank you!
Posted : 11 Aug, 2014 07:37 PM

Oh yes! Christ Jesus face to face supping in my mansion. What a thought!!! Just think ,he can be at your mansion at the same time because he is omnipresent!!! :yay::bouncy::dancingp:

Blessings!!