Author Thread: ~ Signs and Wonders in the sky ~
Admin

~ Signs and Wonders in the sky ~
Posted : 8 Aug, 2014 12:39 PM

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/pereid-meteor-shower-supermoon-august-sky-gazing/31780734

*** Jesus says �Watch��so ima Star Gazer�anyone else ??? :o)

X <>< O

flyby

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Aug, 2014 08:57 PM

<-- Star Gazer! cool it looks like Im in a good viewing area no doubt, some times its good to be a 100 miles from the nearest wal-mart. hehe

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2014 02:56 PM

Here is another special event...Yippppyyyyy :dancingp:..

http://local.msn.com/venus-and-jupiter-share-must-see-close-encounter-before-dawn-monday

flyby

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2014 06:34 PM

Wow Jude thats trippen, I probably shouldn�t relate it but it is the thread for this stuff.

�Aug. 23... On that night a narrow crescent moon will join the two planets, making for a striking triangle configuration in the morning twilight.�

The crescent moon and star emblem has been around a long time that together with the morning twilight and triangle configuration brings up some interesting thoughts.

I�ve heard tons of different theories on astrol bodies being biblically connected, this event sounds like it could be a treasure trove for sign seekers, I wonder why I haven�t seen anything on it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2014 01:06 PM

That is right before the moon goes into the New Moon phase on the 25th...I hadnt hearn anything about the 3 configuration...thats going to be spectacular to see...and no one in the news reports on this stuff because they all be sleeping and just dont care...even though God created the moon, sun, stars "For Signs" as in Genesis...the LORD Jesus talks of "Signs"...God Bless Fly and Keep Looking Up!!! :peace:... x <>< O