Author Thread: Just a statement
flyby

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 02:23 PM

I love the diversity of discussion on this board and wile I do respond to some others I refrain from that doesn�t mean I don�t have an opinion its just maybe what has already been said I feel was sufficient. Some on this board find it there duty to respond to nearly every post in this forum and to exact their opinion at the expense of causing hurt by resorting to name calling, questioning intelligent�s and even publicly questioning some�s salvation, I ask is this edifying? I think not! I don�t doubt this persons biblical knowledge nor political awareness but I have been around long enough to sense a bit of pride when I see it. I do believe with a little self analyzation this person could quickly correct this slip and continue a good rapport with some who fellowship here.

Its obvious that some threads on this board are posted to cause derision, you only need to look to Jude 4 to see it will happen. Wile we come to this forum to read and write posts I would like to advise some critical thinking when responding to these certain threads and remember that all religions are represented on this board. Yes I do promote contending for the truth but endless responses and a desire to have the last word can sometimes cause fruit to rot.

Again I say;

I love the fruit of a good biblical discerner, their always blessed with humility, humble and humor!

As always, Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 05:06 PM

16All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

flyby

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 06:07 PM

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

AKJ

I venture to say 50% of all on CDFF and 90% of all posters know these verses by heart.

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 13 Aug, 2014 01:01 PM

If you think someone has a problem you may want to follow the biblical way of speaking to them. I venture to say you DO KNOW where these scriptures are dont ya?:rolleyes:

flyby

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 13 Aug, 2014 08:22 PM

Yes Hidden, I do know the verses that you are probably referring to but this was not just a trespass against me but three others in the last week alone and what is worse is that the body had witness to this. If I gathered some of the statements this poster made and posted them I would think you would be horrified and publicly denounce that type of rebuke of the body.

What I stated was mild, many of verse were in my mind when I wrote it, I just didn�t find it edifying to state them.

Hidden, your probably by best friend on this website I hope you will consider my statement and agree with it.

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 14 Aug, 2014 09:30 AM

resorting to name calling, questioning intelligent�s and even publicly questiollng some�s salvation,

When was there a public rebuke? WHEN THE DEITY OR GRACE OF JESUS WAS BEING DISTORTED. I did none of these things.

I never questioned anyones salvation. Prove it.

I didnt see you jumping in to help on any of these posts. Have you seen what has been happening on some of the boards.

Did Jesus tell us to be gentle with those who spread false doctrine? Did Jesus instruct me to bow down to men who are young enough to be my son and talk to me like I am their equal? Does Jesus want us to stand up against hateful thinking such as racism? The OP was being insulted and I stepped in to help. You read things as you perceive. There is alot of room for interpretation on these boards. It is PRINT afterall. Im not perfect but at least I try. Where were you ? So you show up now to try to "correct" me when you werent willing to go up against wrong thinking/doing alongside me? Im a flawed individual but I am also not afraid to confront wrong when I deem it necessary.

I enjoy responding to posts on these boards. Yes, I respond to many the forums. I have knowledge to share. If I can help one person then Ive done a good thing. I try to edify and encourage people as well. Many a time I try to help men and women on these forums. My lifestyle lends me many hours on my computer. Its convenient. Im using a venue that I can access easily and that is avail to me.

So is your ministry always comfortable? Do you ever have to come up against things that youd rather ignore? Since when was ministry always comfortable?

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 14 Aug, 2014 12:26 PM

Thank you so much for the reminder Flyby...and I agree...No!...it is not Edifying to call people names or question their salvation or hog the Forums with post after post while posting the same stuff over and over again even on others threads just because they dont like what is being shared while standing on soap boxes proclaimng others to be Heretics because they are not doing what God commands and they are doing the very same thing and are unable to see it in them selves due to the beam of pride in there own eye while believing they have it All figured out and have actualy become un~teachable and hardend in heart...the List goes on and on...

....Lets just say...."QUILTY AS CHARGED"!!!...(me :winksmile: included)...May the TRUTH set us FREE...and May the LORD's Mercy and Grace Abound....:peace:.... X <>< O

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 15 Aug, 2014 10:41 AM

I apologized for calling him names on the given thread. Please forgive me if I upset you. I can see that it is time for me to step aside. I obviously hog the forums and I post things over and over again. According to jude I could be at risk of my heart hardening as well.

Jesus is coming back very soon. We see this evil ramping up in the world and I wont be snared by getting caught up in petty arguments. You have no idea what I have been up against in my life with massive spiritual warfare as I have stepped into a ministry that will help alot of people in the future. You have needlessly added to my sufferings. I actually mentioned this to you Jude in a private email but yet you didnt give me any comfort. Thank you sis.

You didnt say youd pray for me or help me to cope with what Ive been going through. But yet you passively aggressively insunuate all kinds of things here on a public forum. I am deeply hurt by this.I thought you were my friend.

I had a few bad days on here according to flyby. I guess its alright for boys my sons age to speak to me with disrespect and come in and correct me needlessly. Its not okay for some to roll their eyes because an englander saw fit to take it that its insulting. Its alright for a person to print some of my profile and insinuate that I meant it racially. Its okay for a man who appears to be very racially biased,call my Bible study about racial marriages ; "listening to Satan". But yet it is me who was wrong and needs a swift kick. Flyby did you come in and correct that young man as well?

God knows my heart and he knows I was trying to do a good thing for the kingdom. I did none of what I did out of malice.I am not a hateful gal. Im not on a soapbox but rather I have the courage to spread my knowledge.I apply myself to intense learning so that I can share and help others. Some people may insinuate things out of jealousy or resentment. I wasnt aware that I post the same thing over and over again .Tbat is news to me. I have been reflecting on this the last few days and I see where I erred. But I also see where I didnt.

Its amazing to me how quickly people will turn on each other. Its usually those same people that sit on their back sides and do nothing to try to advance the kingdom.

Yes I am flawed and I make mistakes. If you read your Bibles youll see that all Jesus' diiciples were flawed men. Every one of them had a human problem. I am no different. I am fallible. I get upset. I get my feelings hurt. I say things that I should not have said. I have a real problem with being bullied because Ive been misunderstood my entire life and because of that I was bullied!!

According to scripture flyby this should have been handled privately. You have made me a public spectacle of me and Ill step aside. Ill hand the baton over to you and Jude. Ill leave you two to try to spread knowledge among the boards and try to do good. Ill leave you to be vulnerable to criticism and chastizing your attempts at good.

I have been called to a greater good. I left one more post on the news and events board. Its part of the ministry without walls that I have been invited to impart my knowledge. It is useful to help people prepare for what is to come. It is merely a guideline.

I will continue to seek Christ. I dont want to be found less than I could be if I had just listened. Ill bear my cross but not here. My time is done on this site.

May the Lord bless you as he sees fit:purpleangel:

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 15 Aug, 2014 11:51 AM

After reading this response written by Hidden.....God's Word has convinced me even more......we have ALL fallen short of the glory of The Lord!!! Hidden, I sincerely pray that whatever endeavors the Lord takes you thru in your journey with Him, He is the One ultimately glorified, honored and lifted up! Praise God.

I personally will miss your wisdom, boldness, yet maybe to other's, controversial way of sharing your passion to and of The Lord!!! God bless you sister and may His will, person, plan, power and purpose in your life ALWAYS be more than sufficient! God bless!

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 15 Aug, 2014 12:16 PM

Oh my...WOW...My comments were not about any One person directly and I really do not understand why folks take things so personal here in the forums...I for one have no problem addressing a person directly by name in the forums and do so when needed.

Hidden...I shared this same suggestion privatly with you in a PM before I posting here on this Thread. Its not about YOU girl...Its about people here in General. I am not psychic and I do not know what a person on a forum is needing as comfort unless they tell me or the Spirit of the LORD leads me.

If someones feelings get hurt they need to figure out why. I do not have the power to hurt someones feelings and I dont appeciate Guilt trips because someones feelings get hurt because they "think" I was addressing them personaly or I didn't live up to their expectations.

I Pray you will continue with your Ministry wether here (I noticed she deleted her profile :( ) or else where...

God's continued Grace to all...

X <>< O

flyby

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 16 Aug, 2014 09:26 AM

This always happens with the women I like, over emotional and excessive.

This joke only works for you sweetheart...

And now here steps up Hidden, leader of the NFO/NFR (new forum order/) careful to have a single-mindedness when replying or she may throw you into a foruma camp.

HIDDEN!!! you better contact me.

Page : 1 2