Author Thread: You Can Still Be Unequally Yoked With A Christian Husband
Admin

You Can Still Be Unequally Yoked With A Christian Husband
Posted : 13 Sep, 2014 06:17 AM

Christian men have been the worst dating experiences ever in my entire life. People say well they are not Christians yet want me to believe them when they say they are.

There are over 42,000 different denominations in Christianity alone. That means 42,000 different ideas of what Christianity is all about.

I have seen women marry Christian men thinking it will be all gravy when they battle about different points in their faith.

To find someone one mind, one spirit...is rare...I think it would be wiser to not include someone religious beliefs.

You have Christians out here murdering people. It is on the news and there are Christians who support their killings all because those people aren't Christians...it is sick! :devil:

The wisest thing to do is to see if this man has the ability to love all. Watch how he is around his family, friends, listen to what he says and more. If he shows he has a good heart and more then I'll date him.

I got tired of dating the self righteous Christians who do wrong all day and every day, but if you do wrong they point you out as if your a monster.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2014 12:00 PM

On that day many will say to me, �Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?� And then will I declare to them, �I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.�

The life of a Christian is a journey, many get to a certain point and are happy to stay there. Others will continue to try and grow in truth and spirit so will change their perceptions of certain Christian viewpoints.

I sometimes don't conduct myself as I should but I pray for forgiveness and move on. You can't expect a man to be perfect but if he is truly seeking truth then the door will eventually open.

Satan has infiltrated all parts of life in general and controls many churches conditioning minds for the arrival of the anti Christ. How many true Christians there are in the world will not be known until we are forced to lose everything for our faith but if I had to guess it I would say the army that is being raised by God according to the feel good churches is going to be fairly small. Still God never needed massive numbers to achieve mighty victories in the past so the numbers aren't really important.

Check out the IHS symbol in a typical church, stands for the Gods 'Isis, Horus & Seb'. The surrounding sun is to do with worshipping the sun to tie in with general paganism, hence the name 'Sunday'. The true Sabbath day is Saturday.

I'm not saying anyone will be punished for going to church Sunday as Romans 14 vs 6 shows God is interested more in your heart than following rules.

There is plenty of info on the web about symbolism connected with satanism etc at the moment if you want to take the red pill.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2014 03:32 PM

Well! To be honest, I doubted you have had a lot of good or bad experiences to say that and, no doubt you are hurt and disapointed. If I have said it that way, at least, I should have had 30 or more to generalize that way, but my experience is limited and I can blame the whole Christianity to look "right" while the rest of people is wrong: It doesn�t matter they called themselves Christians or whatever.

See! The world around you is "led" by unbilievers and NO ONE said the same you said. nations are controlled by unbelievers and pagans, and no one said anything against THEIR BELIEFS, because the problem lies on what THEY DO (and on what they DID to you).

Are you seeking a Christian to use it as a bullet-proof jacket? That�s wrong, because no one is perfect and that�s ABSOLUTELLY true: You can be unequally yoked with Christians and with unbelievers ALSO.

You�re going gropingly, same way I did it. :boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2014 03:38 PM

Here is a link where you can dig, a little, about the same subject you spoke about:

http://christianchat.com/christian-family-forum/98170-unequally-yoked.html

http://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/85174-how-do-you-determine-if-someone-christian-enough-you.html