Author Thread: Website for online Evangelism
ComingtoJesus

View Profile
History
Website for online Evangelism
Posted : 29 Sep, 2014 12:18 AM

I recently started my own website www.comingtojesus.org, the goal of the website is to do my little part in reaching the world with the Gospel of salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

I try to just shortly present the Gospel on websites like youtube, in the discussion parts of videos with alot of views, and then provide a link to my website.

Hopefully to get people thinking about their sin & broken relationship with God and the consequences that has not only for their life here but especially eternal life.

I pray it will be a tool in God's hands for people to turn to Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God who was sacrificed on the cross for our sins & rose again the third day, so that we might have eternal life.

I can really use your feedback & support on this endeavor, I have never done anything like it before. So please don't hesitate to let me know what you think about my website/blog/forum/Evangelistic method.

There's a comment box on my site you can post your comments & I have also created a forum.

God bless you,

Paul

View Profile
History
Website for online Evangelism
Posted : 14 Sep, 2015 09:25 PM

Brother, I think the link is broken....