Author Thread: Hi there :)
grlnextdr777

View Profile
History
Hi there :)
Posted : 23 Oct, 2014 12:41 PM

I'm new to this site. What do you all think of it? Any success stories? Have you met any new friends?

I'm from Texas...born and raised and I'm also new to the dating scene. Was married for more than half my life and let me tell ya, I sure found out real quick that things have changed!!! Lol. Anyways...I look forward to hearing from y'all! Be blessed.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2014 04:41 AM

Greetings and welcome to CDFF!

I certainly have met awesome people and made quality friendship that has carried on through personal emails with few member who no longer partake here. I can't really say much about finding love cause I registered here to enjoy the fellowship in the forum as we share and express different thoughts on a specific subject discussed.

All I can say is, it's your responsibility to ensure that you enjoy your stay in this dating site. Fellowship with us not only for your spiritual growth but for recognition also especially if you're hoping to find love too when making friends. Expose your self to be noticed and express your thoughts on a discussed subject if you find it interesting enough to partake on it.

Wishing you the very best and looking forth in enjoying your company along with others that I enjoy fellowship with!

:waving:

AriFi

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2014 03:42 PM

Hi grlnextdr777,

I have met two very nice and friendly girls/women here and we have exchanged quite a few intelligent messages. However, I am here not because I would be obsessed with dating - I am here first of all to make women friends as I have had very few so far. I am divorced (hope to get an "annulment") and during my marriage I stayed away from friendships with women. So that's for my experience with the site.

There are some scammers, usually quickly discovered, but anayway be careful.

Good luck!

Princelovinu

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2014 09:30 PM

Hi there