Author Thread: Today 11/11/2014 is Veterans Day in the USA... THANK YOU Veterans !!!!
Admin

Today 11/11/2014 is Veterans Day in the USA... THANK YOU Veterans !!!!
Posted : 11 Nov, 2014 08:34 AM

Today 11/11/2014 is Veterans Day in the USA...

THANK YOU Veterans for fighting for "MY Homeland" and "My Freedom"...It is because of YOU Men and Women and What You have Given and Sacrificed that I can Openly Call myself a "Christian"...Own a Bible...Give a Bible...Speak Aloud Openly about my LORD and Saviour...

My Grandpa on my mother�s side served in the 1st and 2nd World Wars...He never talked about it. Ever!!!...I can only imagine what he went through�

Some folks don't want to remember�Some folks just can't forget...Some folks just don�t care�

Recently this week I was watching a "Christian" movie titled ~ Heart of a Hero (originally titled 25 Hill) on TBN which is Trinity Broadcast Network...It centers around a young boy who lost his dad in Afghanistan and a Older man that lost his son in the 911 attack of the World Trade Center. I'm not a movie critic and I purty much stick to Christian films�however when I come across a movie that gives inspiration for the Folks that struggle with loss and hardship due to war I am compelled to pass on the info...This movie actually mentions God and also has a spot mention for AA ~ Alcoholics Anonymous...

Another movie I watched on TBN ~ Last ounce of courage�Its about those that �Are� taking our Freedoms away�forced to remove a sign that says��Jesus Saves� in the shape of a cross�forced to remove �Christmas� decorations�etc�Sound familiar ?...It does to me�no more 10 Commandments in Court Houses or Public Places�no more Prayer or Bible study in school�no more Pledge of Allegiance to this Great Country that �was� founded on the Word of GOD and to be a New Jerusalem�a New Israel�I gota stop on this now or I�m gonna be on a Ranting Spree�

Another movie I recently saw in the Theater is Brad Pits ~ Fury�Its about WW2�Amazing film�Directed by David Ayer�Brads character and acting is Out Standing. I was quite surprised to hear mentioned in the movie about God and Scripture quotes�Thank you David Ayer for a most Excellent Film and including those parts of the movie which pertain to my LORD and Thank you Mr. Pitt for your Out Standing Contributions to those less fortunate�

Once Again�THANK YOU Veterans !!!...and GOD Bless America and Yall !!! � X <>< O