Author Thread: Hello :-)
Admin

Hello :-)
Posted : 20 Nov, 2014 07:55 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Misty, and I'm extremely passionate about God. I love hearing people's testimonies about things God has done in their lives and discussing God's love and His goodness! :-) I'm on a continuous quest to follow His Will for my life, and not my own. God's Will is always perfect, and His plans for us are always better than any plans we want for ourselves.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I hope everyone has a blessed evening! :-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2014 10:06 AM

Hi Misty,

Can I just say amen to all you said?

It has been my way too. Want to fulfill His plans because they are perfect.

God has done quite some miracles in my life directing me to the place He wanted.

It was quite painful in the process but looking back I can tell it was the most blessed time in my life.

Now I know who He is but most importantly I know who I am. Living only by His grace...

So come on, people, come to share about the deeds of our Father!

Blessings

Emmanueloluchi

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2014 01:05 PM

Miss beautiful supreme. The way your beauty twinkles when you smile is an art. Nothing compares to the shine you exude when your lips part in smile. It's a sight worth seeing on a regular basis. I wonder how one can pack all the special and unique feminine features you possess and still be human. Be frank with me with your answer: you are an Angel, true? I look forward to seeing your reply. Have a fulfilling and nice day

Emmanueloluchi

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2014 01:06 PM

Miss beautiful supreme. The way your beauty twinkles when you smile is an art. Nothing compares to the shine you exude when your lips part in smile. It's a sight worth seeing on a regular basis. I wonder how one can pack all the special and unique feminine features you possess and still be human. Be frank with me with your answer: you are an Angel, true? I look forward to seeing your reply. Have a fulfilling and nice day

adobah204

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2014 04:33 PM

how are you and how are you here ?????