Author Thread: Soulmates
Ainnah

View Profile
History
Soulmates
Posted : 25 Nov, 2014 06:50 AM

Do you believe in soulmates? They said that Mama Mary is Jesus soulmates. Have you found yours?:buddies:

View Profile
History
Soulmates
Posted : 21 Jan, 2015 11:42 AM

I personally do believe in soulmates, like there is only one person for us in which we complete each other on every level - spiritually, mentally, etc. Just like in Genesis 2:20-23 when God made Eve for Adam, soultmates were "made for each other." That might sound cliche, but just my opinion. :glow:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Soulmates
Posted : 10 Jul, 2015 12:10 PM

it is very possible for there to be such a thing as "soulmates"

that being said, evry relationship takes some DARN HARD WORK!!!!!

I think people get to hung up on the concept of a "perfect" person with whom they will never disagree or fight and everything will be just blissful. This is GARBAGE!!!!

No mater how mach you love someone, there will always be things you will have to compromise on.

I do think it's possible for GOD to have the "just right" person for you, but GOD expects you do be willing to do the work.:glow:

Christien333_sinha

View Profile
History
Soulmates
Posted : 21 Apr, 2017 09:44 AM

yes, definitely soulmates exist but the word has deeper meaning, not just marriage couples are soul mates, infact our partners, parents or friends can be our soulmates,it's someone with a deep bond of trust, but soulmates are born ,not developed over time

View Profile
History
Soulmates
Posted : 21 Apr, 2017 11:31 AM

A soul mate is not some romantic ideal partner made just for you, that's nonsense made up by hallmark to sell tackey cards.

Genisis 2:23-24 "The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man." For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."

The process of getting married and consummating the marriage makes the two partners soul mates because the previously separate and incomplete souls merge to become a new whole soul that is greater than the sum of it's parts.

So no there is not a pre-made soul mate out there waiting for you to find him/her.

And "they" seem to be saying a somewhat blasphemous thing in the OP....

Amigo53

View Profile
History
Soulmates
Posted : 20 Jun, 2018 12:25 PM

soul mate are real and the love is real and pure, just like you knew that level and do everything for each other whatever it may be. I have found a soul mate married happily and lost her because of illness. if you are left alone then this hurts a lot and you will not stay with it