Author Thread: Please pray for my brother William
Admin

Please pray for my brother William
Posted : 28 Nov, 2014 08:58 PM

Please pray for my brother William. He has sever autism and needs to go into a home cause of the severity of the disability he can't work and stuff like everyone else. He is 19 years old and has the mind of a 5 year old. Right now he lives with me and my Mom and step-dad and its not a healthy situation. My Mom and step-dad are not saved so Christianity or anything to do with it is not allowed to be mentioned in the house at all. My step-dad is bi-polar, manic depressive, alcoholic, controlling, manipulative and verbally abusive. My step-dad's rule is William must stay in his room till called out for a meal otherwise he must stay in there all the time. William can't do anything right around him my step-dad is always mad at him for something and William can barely breathe without getting told off. William has a radio in his room music soothes him he loves music well William turns it up when my Mom and step-dad have been out drinking cause they will yell and fight and William doesn't wanna hear it and I don't blame him. William isn't able and isn't allowed to just leave the house whenever he wants like I said he has to stay in his room well now he's getting into trouble for turning up his radio. William isn't able to communicate very well and when he does its very short sentences like "fat cat sat on a mat." So William isn't able to talk about what's going on inside and plus William doesn't know what feelings are. He can say the words mad and sad and glad but has no idea what he is saying. When William does try to say "I don't like shouting" or something like that he gets into trouble William isn't allowed to say those kind of things. So all this stuff is happening to him and its all being internalized. William is not living in a healthy environment at all. Please pray that my Mom will be forced to put William in a Christian home cause unless forced I highly doubt she's gonna put him in a home even though its for his own good. Especially pray about William going into a Christian home specifically or looked after by Christian people cause William he does know Jesus. William says he loves Jesus and wants to give Him a hug. But all its gonna take is for someone to tell William its not true and William will believe them. William believes everything he is told without question. I don't want him believing in anything else but I don't get to decide which home he goes into. So please pray that Mom is forced to put William in a Christian home or at least a home where he'll be looked after by Christian people as soon as possible the sooner the better. I usually don't like to ask the Lord to rush things but it's not me who has to do the waiting here it's William and the longer he waits the longer he's being subjected to all the above with no ability to communicate any of it at all in any way shape or form. So please pray.

Rogg

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2015 11:39 PM

hi Jenny ! how are you? I read all the lines you wrote about William and your actual situation and I pray the Lord to prompt in a transformation in your parents and creating appropriate atmospher where Jesus is the centre in everything!

peace be with you and may God bless and keep you and your brother away from harms!

Roger

Rogg

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2015 11:42 PM

hi Jenny ! how are you? I read all the lines you wrote about William and your actual situation and I pray the Lord to prompt in a transformation in your parents and creating appropriate atmospher where Jesus is the centre in everything!

peace be with you and may God bless and keep you and your brother away from harms!

Roger