Author Thread: I really need prayer please
Admin

I really need prayer please
Posted : 17 Dec, 2014 06:37 PM

My Nana and my sister who are both unbelievers are visiting for Christmas and they will be here from Dec 22nd till Jan 8th and my Mom and step-dad who I live with are also unbelievers. The last time my Nana visited for Christmas I had to keep silent, the looks on my face judged non-stop including if my eyes where to look up or down or the right or the left, I was grilled for my faith by my whole family but wasn't allowed to defend myself I just had to take it, I simply existed I had no voice no opinion and was forced to sit with Nana for long periods of time forced to do nothing but just sit there and be quiet. I don't wanna go through all that again it was so horrible. If I voiced my faith at all I was screamed at or the tv turned up so loud that I couldn't be heard. Please pray for me please pray the GOD will show up and make Himself known in an undeniable way and that He will be glorified and that they will be forced into silence not me.

View Profile
History
I really need prayer please
Posted : 29 Dec, 2014 05:46 PM

If you are the real Jenny, someone might have used one of your pics on Christianchat dot com.

I wrote "you" there to be sure who is who... Because I approached you on chat and you said what you said and I have a good picture memory.

Sorry for using this forum but, the conditions you set to tell this by private messages gave me not chance to write you about this there.

Sorry again, but I�m concerned your pictures could be stole to impersonate another person you�re not.