Author Thread: Several prayer requests
Admin

Several prayer requests
Posted : 19 Jan, 2015 12:52 PM

One I have a big decision to make it's a personal one but please pray that GOD will give me His wisdom in this decision... Two please pray for a brother in Christ name is Dan he works with elevators and he was gonna retire this year and he was in a bad accident and had sever damage to his right hand and that's his dominant hand and it looked like he was gonna lose all his fingers but he's kept 4 but lost his thumb so please pray for his continued healing and for GOD to help him and his family through this time.... Three please pray for my Mom Jill she has chronic MS and recently she had chest pains during the night and the pain went into her left arm and the next day she still had some chest pain and discomfort then it went away. She refused to go see a doctor. We are thinkin it was an MS attack but please pray that doesn't happen again and if it does that she'll go see a doctor... Four please pray for my sister Christina she was recently fired from her job and is having a hard time finding another one so please pray that GOD will help her find another job soon.

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
History
Several prayer requests
Posted : 12 Mar, 2015 06:53 AM

I agree as touching on all these things in the name of JESUS. :applause: