Author Thread: Frank the Toolman
vesterblue

View Profile
History
Frank the Toolman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2015 09:43 AM

Frank the Tool man.

Da Rev

Frank is the tool man where I work. I see him a few times everyday. I take my old worn out saw blades, and bits to him, and he will replace them with brand new ones. If one of my tools break I know I can count on Frank to fix it right up for me. What I really like about Frank the tool man is that even when he is busy he never chases me away. I am always welcome at the tool shop, and while He may not meet my need at that exact moment I know that he is faithful when he tells me he will.

The more I thought about the job Frank the tool man does. The more that opened my eyes to what God does in my life.

I take my old worn out junk to God, and he doesn't give me worn out junk back. No not at all. God like Frank the tool man replaces it with something brand new. When things in my life break. I know that like Frank the tool man God will fix it right up no matter how badly its broken. And like Frank when I come to God he never chases me away because he's to busy for me and my problems.

God like Frank may not meet my need at that exact moment but he is faithful. I know that what I have ask, that the need I have will be met. I also know that when God meets that need I must thank him for it just like I do Frank the tool man.

If we open our eyes and just look around we can see that God truly is everywhere and in everything.

Lord teach us to trust in your faithfulness in Jesus name Amen.

View Profile
History
Frank the Toolman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2015 09:54 AM

That was beautiful brother.

Thank you for sharing!

Philipians 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Gods grace to ya:waving:

vesterblue

View Profile
History
Frank the Toolman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2015 10:15 AM

Glad you liked it.:waving: