Author Thread: I have a non-Profit for vets...
Admin

I have a non-Profit for vets...
Posted : 20 Feb, 2015 10:36 PM

If you formerly served or currently serve in the military, and you're in need of free legal advice, job assistance or clothing, or know someone who is in need, let me know. If you wish to donate clothing also let me know. Tax deductible receipts given.

NormalChick01

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2016 10:13 AM

Shalom sister,

First of all may God bless you richly for that ministry helping the needy. It�s rare nowadays, when people just chase blessings but they don�t care about others �

My question is : what legal field you are able to help ? I really need to find a reliable Christian person to help me legally.

Thanks in advance

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2016 10:19 AM

Here is my contact info :

[email protected]

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2016 10:19 AM

Here is my contact info :

[email protected]

francisco0

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2016 11:42 PM

I am Vietnam Vet and my dad retire from the Air Force he past away. My mother also past away. I do have mountain of legal issue that I confronted with: 1st I was convicted 1984 hurting Frank my son given 15 yrs. Done my time was release Oct 1988. I ask God for years for woman that is compassionate & warm loveing.

Aggresive challenging the court action the defendant (me), unkowingly suffer PTSD-Agent Orange (AO)(cancer), & TBI. And not knowingly my son have down syndrome. Thus I should not recieve a harsh sentence.

Defendant, marriage, family, and children's ; reliogouly rights and all Constitution rights, thereof, violent rape, strip. To be subjective to the Texas as slaves and property of the State. File a Pition a parent/ child suit as grandfather for Xena Zuniga, as my only granddaughter. I hire attorney but I am going to need financial support and some form of assitance. I cannot go into deatail cause of the sentive and privacy of the case. I obtain a small loan and paid in cash to get court actions to move inorder to protect my granddaughter.

Contact Linda Leeser, Attorney (210) 997-2914, to voice your support.

Thanks everybody. for your support.

Frank LeMoine