Author Thread: Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
femme15

View Profile
History
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 07:54 PM

Honestly speaking as the tittle implies "Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna" seems a bit "racist to me". It seems like our race especially the women are so crazy to hook up with any foreign guys. I do respect whatever judgment you have, if that judgement is being rooted with bad experience you had with Filipinas before. But don't generalize us all Filipinas, as we don't generalize other race. Some foreign guys are good and some are not, but I don't condemn the bad ones with their race for being such. I joined this site it's because most of the other chat rooms, social media are so full of immoral things that mostly my age are into. I'm so fed up with physical and worldly things that most people of today post on their social media. I have a first impression of this site as a modest and spiritually driven site, that have a respect for one another no matter what color of our skin, or faith that we believe in....and I just hope that impression would somehow lasts. :glow:

1mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 01:36 AM

I don't think it's so much a race issue really, but perhaps a culture or specific stigma attached to your country. Kind of like when you find out someone is in Nigeria or Ghana you get suspicious, but anywhere else in Africa you're not. Those countries are of course famous for scams, dating and otherwise. Kenya doesn't have that stigma for instance.

To be honest Filipinas are not really a race because there is so much diversity in what you gals look like. You come in all different skin tones, facial shapes, even eye and hair colour sometimes varies. Some of you even look like you're straight out of Europe to be honest.

I think the specific stigma your country has is that foreigners are very popular to marry, partly just because it's trendy and partly for citizenship. By the way if you do marry an American you'll be given a green card, but none of your family members back home will be. Some people look at it as you're just interested in citizenship and that's why you're trying to talk to them. If that wasn't the case that so many of your countrywomen were all trying to land an American guy then it wouldn't annoy some of us.

Personally it doesn't bother me that I get contacted a lot from your country, because although I'd never consider a romantic relationship with an east Asian person I don't mind chatting with friends. Race and dating are far different froim race and fellowship and friendship.

Ancestry and genetics are extremely important considerations when it comes to choosing the person you will have children with. Every time a person enters a mixed race marriage the human genome as well as the human race becomes more homogenous, and if this goes on too much humanity will lose its diversity.

I wish to perpetuate my ancestors genes, and therefore finding someone within my ancestral line is best to do that. The second thing I wish to find in a mate is similar blood type, or one that is not incompatible with mine. The reason is hemolytic disease of the newborn can occur and would defintely occur with certain blood types. This would put her life and the babies we might wish to have at risk without modern medical care, and where God has called me to go it probably won't be available.

Sorry didn't mean to ramble on so much. God bless.

1mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 01:42 AM

P.S. Your country is sooooo beautiful! If I did marry one of your countrywomen I think I'd want to move there rather than move you back here. lol

femme15

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 02:25 AM

Sometimes this present generation is too much with "labeling", and this labeling is brought by experience. It's like when a certain race did something bad on you, you call the entire race as gold digger, scammers, addicts and a lot of label you could think of. It's really hurting to being labeled that way. Well it's true that SOME women here in our country do marry a foreigner for a green card purpose, thinking that they would have a better life out from our country, but I can't blame my Filipina sisters for doing that because it's in our blood the love for our family. To give utmost comfort for our parents and elderly, to help our younger sisters and brothers to send to school. We valued our family as a part of our selves, if you think that Filipinas who marry a foreigner as gold diggers, you are free to think of that way, but only God understand and hear the silent cries, the anguish and the hardships that my Filipina sisters are going through.

Well with regards of your opinion about mixed race marriage, you got a point there about blood incompatibilities, most asians got positive antigen in our blood, while the westerns got negative antigen, thus organ transplant, and blood transfusion is somewhat impossible to do, and if happens that an asian woman got pregnant, the Rh factor have to be given utmost concern, but we are in a modern world, there is antibody shot that could correct incompatibilities, and frequent pre-natal check up to check the status of your baby.

But anyway it's your choice to multiply more of your race, so I respect that...

Isabel_P

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 08:03 AM

With all due respect, if you do not want to be contacted by any Filipina, then do not answer any messages sent by a Filipina... You don't need to be offensive... many would appreciate propriety...

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 11:11 AM

There is also another post 7 down in this category on this same issue. Many have weighed in on this.

Blessings!

femme15

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 12:20 PM

Whoever started that thread that they don't want to be viewed by a Filipina sound a very offensive one. Yeah in the first place if they don't want to be contacted they should have blocked our race or ethnicity in their profile, it's easy and no one gets offended. What would they feel if their own race is being treated that way... :boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2015 03:15 AM

This heading is a little bit incorrect. First and foremost this site is free for all to visit and read each others profile.

To say you do not want a particular race to view your profile is offensive.

I love Asian women and I am seriously thinking about getting involved with one for a long term relationship which may lead to marriage. I have had my fair share of scammers from the Philipines but this has not put me off. Certainly not.

The problem I have is all the girls I speak to are playing a game and they have one goal in mind and that is to see if they can get money out of you.

So I have decided yes all the girls on here or the majority of them are a little bit naughty as they do not have good intentions. What people fail to remember is the truth will always come out in the end. It is just like Karma, what goes around comes around. If you believe in God and you believe in Karma you will know where I am coming from.

Here is a funny story, one girl winked at me then she sent me a mail, it just simply said, "Hello, how are you?"

So I responded to her as she looked Ok. She asked of me if I was African and I said, no I am not.

Her next question to me was, "Then why are you Black?" She then started to say that her phone was old and the battery kept dying.

The truth of the matter is a lot of guys think yes these women are beautiful and would make a good wife, reality is not all of them. Guys please think do not just look at the beauty of the woman, listen to her answers, tone of voice, look into her eyes.

Very important always Skype to see if the picture matches the person you are talking to. I had a picture of a 21 year old and when I skyped her she was more like 51 years old, no joke.

I think the best thing to do is to visit the country which I intend to do in the near future.

"Do not get involved with a girl who has not got a job." Reason being it will cost you money. Find a woman who has a job and some form of aim in life, where she wants to get to. If she has not got a goal move on.

Do not commit for at least 12 months because this gives you time to establish if she is really genuine. If she really wants to be with you for you and not because she wants to leave the country.

Test her bible knowledge too, make sure she is a christian.

Good luck and God Bless.

Ps: I my research I have established that women from the Philipines sulk with you, if they have a problem they do not talk about it.

Can someone please give me a heads up on this please.

Thank you.

femme15

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2015 05:35 PM

Most Filipina women are really shy, sensitive, submissive, simple and silent. I think it's in the culture that we should behave in that way. I live in the province and most of those characteristics are still well preserved, but for the city girls, some have them, others totally don't have them at all. Most city girls are doing their best to act, dress and even sound like the women in the western part. I'm not saying that, us rural or country women are better than them, or they are better than us, in fact I do admire their confidence, wit and being modern in everything they do. It's just that, as time goes by women I think do change, some go into "bad" change but some dwell on the "good" change. It's not really in our nature to do bad things to others, but due maybe to some reasons that some of my sisters are into the bad stuff, and I guess most of those reasons are family rooted.

If there's one characteristics that still transcends until now for both the country/rural and city women and that is being family-oriented at all times, at all cause. :glow:

BelovedOfGod

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2015 04:04 AM

Hi dear! thank you for sharing your view on this. Same goes here! GOdbless us all! :)

tocatchastar^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Mar, 2015 08:11 AM

personally i think it has more to do with distance than anything else . its a big commitment to make dating someone overseas. don't get me wrong i would date a foreign woman because in general they have a different prospective on life and culturally have a better understanding of family value and respect for the older generation . dating sites only make things more difficult , in one respect you can meet lots of great people and have greater choices although the downside of having greater choices at you finger tips is you become more selective, first based on appearance then there style of writing, personality, habits and so on. You may reject my email approach , yet if i ran into you on the street and made you laugh the chances are better than the email sent and every word scrutinized.

Page : 1 2