Author Thread: to enjoy watching mma/boxing could it be sin?
Admin

to enjoy watching mma/boxing could it be sin?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2015 10:34 PM

I've watched prize fighting for some time now, and i have to say after becoming a christian i now feel like its a sin. Or maybe its just sin for me.

What do you think?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2015 08:41 AM

hey itchyfeet with regards to ur question i think nothing is wrong with that....:glow::glow:: but if u are too focused ont watching that u forgot your quiet time with GOD snd forgot to talk to him then that is the time u are sinning,,,everything is in balance i guess somehow i did helped u GODBLESS

tine

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2015 09:14 PM

Thanks for posting

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2015 03:46 AM

youre welcome bruddha,,,,:applause::applause::applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2015 07:33 AM

Dear ichyfeet,

Watching or participating in any form of competitive sports is of the world and the love of the world. It is one of the end time apostate practices, and there are so many, that apostate Christians are engaging in. Of course apostate Christians don't want to hear that and don't even care and will call it 'liberty in Christ'.

What is your reason for enjoying two people beat each other up? Why would a born again true Christian enjoy watching any form of sin in sports, movies, etc.. ? If the Holy Spirit is in you is He watching through your eyes and listening through your ears?

Sorry if you posted your question so that someone would give approval to your apostasy.

The Lord bless you!

:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2015 04:49 PM

Thank you for the honesty. You didnt have to put yourself out there but you did. That speaks volumns about you.

BUT > I think you already know the answer to your question.

Does ( it ) (whatever it is) glorify God?

It seems that God is lovingly pruning you!

Violence is not of God but of the fall.

Proverbs 9:10 says, �The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.� Basically, this verse teaches that the fear of God is foundational to true wisdom; all other types of learning are worthless unless built upon a knowledge of the Lord Himself.

Renew your mind by studying Gods word!

May the Lord bless you and keep you!

Gods grace abides

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2015 09:57 PM

Thanks for all responses.

You know many of these fighters say they are gifted by the Lord, and give him all praise win or lose. However, 2 people trying knock each other unconsious does not seem biblical to me or even close to the will of God Anyway after watching for years its sure tough to stop watching

:boxing: