Author Thread: Repeating Dream.
Intdes92

View Profile
History
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 17 May, 2015 12:38 PM

I've been a member of this site since 2008. I have never yet posted on this forum. Never. I think I may have commented a few times but never have I started a thread. I am not a charismatic. I do not put a lot of stock in dreams. I don't say that God does not give us dreams, I just need a lot of corroboration to believe that it is from God. I have been having a dream repeatedly. That has happened only a few times in my entire life. I am open to marrying women of other races but my preference is to meet a caucasian woman. In my dream however, I am in love with an asian woman. She is small,sweet, beautiful and I am head over heels for her. I now know what the term "girl of my dreams" means. I don't really know why I am posting this except I have considered the fact that God IS trying to tell me something. This lady has been in 3 dreams. I wake up in the morning crushed that she is not real. I find myself wanting to call her during the day but she does not exist. Or..does she? I am not writing this so I get a flood of offers from asian women. In fact, I have no idea why I am posting this except I had to talk about it and what better place than a dating site. Maybe that lady does exist.

View Profile
History
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 17 May, 2015 02:12 PM

Weigh these things against the word. Do you have the gift of prophecy? God does give SOME saints dreams and visions. He has said in end days that they will increase but usually not for our own personal gain! Prophecy is for the body of Christ and not our selfish desires. Usually God will give us a word of knowledge and then we then ask God for the word of wisdom to understand it.

Dreams and visions are often symbolic. That is why we must pray after a word of wisdom. The best interpreter of dreams is the Holy Spirit

Be careful of following after a dream or vision. It must be fully tested against Gods word. The asian woman could have far more meaning than you imagine and then again;it may just be satan playing with your wanton emotions stemmed from loneliness.

Have you asked God for the gift of discerning spirits?

You must submit this to Gods word and also prayer. You may need to fast for awhile to get clarity of what the dream means. Fasting is powerful but must be done out of the correct motivation and heart. It is done to draw closer to God so that we can hear his voice more clearly therefore doing his will with deepened reverence. Study on fasting first if you havent done so already.

God wants you to ask him. Draw nigh to the Lord.

Im just throwing some things out there for you to ponder. Im in no way shape or form judging you! I certainly dont have the answers but God does! Gods spirit will guide you and teach you!

I hope I was able to help you a bit.

May the Lord give you clarity and sound mind in this situation. Amen

Gods grace to you!

femme15

View Profile
History
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 19 May, 2015 11:02 PM

Well dreams are pictures, memories, events, senses, happenings being sewn together in random way by our brain to create a story, to create an idea or a thing to think about when we wake up.....well that' s the medical point of view for dream.

But some says that a dream is a message coming from God, same as what Joseph had for Egypt before.....

Anyway, I hope you find that girl in your dream may it be Asian or not....just go where your heart tells you to go....happy searching

View Profile
History
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 04:44 PM

femme>> Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Barnes' Notes on the Bible

The train of thought is apparently this: If the man is so blessed Jeremiah 17:7-8 who trusts in Yahweh, what is the reason why men so generally "make flesh their arm"? And the answer is: Because man's heart is incapable of seeing things in a straightforward manner, but is full of shrewd guile, and ever seeking to overreach others.

Desperately wicked - Rather, mortally sick.

That is why we go to God and "lean not on our own understanding" right?

Gods grace to you

Intdes92

View Profile
History
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 10 Jun, 2015 03:44 PM

I am not trying to be racist or anything. I would consider anyone for marriage. It is just that this dream was so real and so vivid and the fact that this woman was Asian and really tiny was so appealing to me. I think it is my subconscious desire for a very feminine woman where I feel like I am protecing and caring for her. IDK Maybe it's just a misogynistic dream. I don't think so.

ARLENE102509

View Profile
History
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 24 Jun, 2015 08:25 AM

The two of you has its own point. But i agree that you must weigh things not just once, as blonde added "repeatedly". Just like you sir, i also have repeated dreams, there was a time that i couldn't believe that it seems so real. Well, i really don't know what the answer, only that, we should learn to distinguished dreams from reality "on our own to unlock its mystery" coz sometimes the very answer is with in us all along. we just dream about it repeatedly maybe for the reason that for a long time it lives with us, and some specification maybe, just maybe an add-up.

But then, this is my opinion - pay attention to your needs, what do you really want, the needs that need to be addressed in you. The way I see it is your emptiness. we may admit or not but it consumes us, and through the years we thought its ok... to be alone and just doing fine. Detail by detail sir, lake a look of your emotional, physical, mental, social and spiritual needs. No need to really be specific. It might be deceiving. Coz for me sir, Asian or not, as long as if that person loves me without questions ask, accept and mold me as person....and i feel the same way too... I'll go with him.

you just need to be ready...you as an individual to take risk. The answers are all upon you. Just ask guidance, never lose hope and be not be dismayed in faith. the right one shall come...just be right then for her.

God Bless