Author Thread: 9 MEN By Da Rev
vesterblue

View Profile
History
9 MEN By Da Rev
Posted : 20 May, 2015 04:16 PM

9 men by Da REV. Please share.

By now I'm sure everyone has heard of the shoot out between rival biker gangs that left 9 bikers dead here in Waco. 9 men who's lives the devil stole. I imagine early that morning they woke up crawled out of bed like any of us would, maybe grabbed a cup of coffee like anyone else would. Got on their bikes caught up with their friends and brothers and rode down the hi-way like some of us would.

What were these 9 men thinking about as they rode to Waco? Family, what they would do when they got home, maybe the bike they've been working on, maybe how much beer they would drink when they got to twin peaks, maybe about flirting with the waitress's. Maybe, but I'm certain that those 9 men did not think " I AM GOING TO DIE TODAY" I don't think that entered their minds at all. It was just a day like any other , riding, joking and then in an instant 9 men lost their lives. No ! their lives weren't lost they were stolen.

I'm not going to debate, were they good men, or did they die committing acts of violence. A man came up to Jesus and said Good Master. Jesus said to him why do you call me good? There is none good but the father in Heaven. Do I try to justify what happen that day? No not at all. " Well then Rev what's your point?

Here it is. Where will these men spend eternity? James 4:14 where as you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is life? It is a vapor that appears for alittle time and then vanishes away.

No those men did not think of dying that day. But that day wasn't promised to them. The devil is a liar he comes to rob, kill, and destroy. He robbed those 9 men of what life could have been. He killed those men right there in that parking lot, and now he will destroy those men for eternity.

So what about us. Tomorrow isn't promised to us. I don't ride down the hi-way thinking I will die today. I'm sure you don't either. but in that split second when death comes, ARE YOU READY? Have you made Jesus LORD of your life? That means have you given God every little inch of your life? Holding back nothing for yourselves. Or are you playing the game Give God alittle, Give yourself alot . Are you man enough or woman enough to say I AM NOT LIVING FOR WHAT THIS WORLD CAN GIVE ME. I AM LIVING FOR JESUS PERIOD! Joshua 24:15 Choose this day whom you will serve, This world and all the pleasures in it? but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..( Da Rev translation)

Those 9 men headed out that day thinking of everything but dying. Were they ready? ARE WE READY to face a righteous God? Or will we say Lord didn't I do this for you and didn't I do that for you. Lord I went to church once a year. I gave money. Will he say DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU. Keep these 9 men in mind they weren't thinking I am going to die today.

Lord help us. Make us ready. Make us strong. Make us Holy. In Jesus name. Da Rev

zeb6

View Profile
History
9 MEN By Da Rev
Posted : 16 Dec, 2015 11:18 AM

Timely reminder