Author Thread: Movie Of The Week!!
Admin

Movie Of The Week!!
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 02:57 PM

Welcome to the movie of the week!

John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

SDA Trojan Horse Deception: Ellen's Masonic "Eye of Ra", Doug Bachelor, Satanic Beliefs Refuted

http://youtu.be/UFgslBrNg0w

Nephtali1981 channel

Youtube.com

May the Lords grace abide in you.....

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Movie Of The Week!!
Posted : 25 Jun, 2015 06:25 AM

I was able to find these quote by Ellen White and SDA leaders in 5 minutes. Any membership in a secret society is strongly discouraged, including free masonry. After being a SDA for my entire life, I've been exposed to many of these "websites" and "credible sources". It may be more beneficial for you to research these things yourself instead of simply trusting whatever the internet says. And I have a question to pose for you. Which is the safest? The church that you never hear anything bad about, or one that is slandered and misrepresented constantly. Personally, I would choose the one that is under attack by false accusations and lies. The one Satan hates is the one he attacks.

Those who stand under the bloodstained banner of Prince Immanuel cannot be united with the Free Masons or with any secret organization. The seal of the living God will not be placed upon anyone who maintains such a connection after the light of truth has shone upon his pathway. Christ is not divided, and Christians cannot serve God and mammon. The Lord says, �Come out from among them, and be ye separate, ... and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty� (2 Corinthians 6:17, 18).�EGW Letter 21, 1893. 2SM 140.1

The world is a theater; the actors, its inhabitants, are preparing to act their part in the last great drama. With the great masses of mankind, there is no unity, except as men confederate to accomplish their selfish purposes. God is looking on. His purposes in regard to His rebellious subjects will be fulfilled. The world has not been given into the hands of men, though God is permitting the elements of confusion and disorder to bear sway for a season. A power from beneath is working to bring about the last great scenes in the drama,--Satan coming as Christ, and working with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in those who are binding themselves together in secret societies. Those who are yielding to the passion for confederation are working out the plans of the enemy. The cause will be followed by the effect.--Testimonies, vol. 8, pp. 27, 28. {ChS 50.1}

As we near the close of time, there will be greater and still greater external parade of heathen power; heathen deities will manifest their signal power, and will exhibit themselves before the cities of the world, and this delineation has already begun to be fulfilled. By a variety of images the Lord Jesus represented to John the wicked character and seductive influence of those who have been distinguished for their persecution of God�s people. All need wisdom carefully to search out the mystery of iniquity that figures so largely in the winding up of this earth�s history. God�s presentation of the detestable works of the inhabitants of the ruling powers of the world who bind themselves into **secret societies and confederacies**, not honoring the law of God, should enable the people who have the light of truth to keep clear of all these evils. More and more will all false religionists of the world manifest their evil doings; for there are but two parties, those who keep the commandments of God and those who war against God�s holy law.�Manuscript 139, 1903, 5, 6.

"Those who stand under the blood-stained banner of Prince Immanuel cannot be united with the Free Masons or with any secret organization. The seal of the living God will not be placed upon anyone who maintains such a connection after the light of truth has shone upon his pathway. Christ is not divided, and Christians cannot serve God and mammon. The Lord says, "Come out from among them, and be ye separate, . . . and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and I will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and My daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."--Letter 21, 1893. {Ellen Gould White, Evangelism p. 622.1}

"The boasted universality of masonry makes it necessary to exclude the name of Christ from prayers, otherwise they would be fitted only for a class, and hence be local and not general. He who joins in a prayer where the name of Christ is intentionally omitted to gratify another whodenies Christ, certainly compromises his christianity, and "has denied the faith." This should lead every Christian to avoid such a connection." J. H. W. {September 15, 1859 UrSe, ARSH 132.14}

"Such to us are secret societies. The only safe position we see to avoid this net of Satan, is to flee from the first step in that direction, enter not the first of these secret associations, lest you sin against God and are drawn deeper and deeper into the allurements and follies of the world. We would say in conclusion that we have consulted with many of the ministers and leading brethren of Seventh-day Adventists, and the view of secret societies herein advanced, so far as we can learn, is that invariably entertained by them." (John. Byington, J. N. Loughborough, Geo. W. Amadon. General Conference Comittee) {August 9, 1864 UrSe, The Advent Review and Sabbath Herald 87.19}

"First. Christ, our Master, neither instituted nor countenanced these Orders.

Secondly. In those rites, proceedings, and regalia which do appear, these Orders are frivolous, belittling, and unworthy of respect.

Thirdly. These Orders stand convicted of deceit and falsehood.

Fourthly. These Orders are unfriendly to domestic happiness and well-being.

Fifthly. These Orders are hostile to the heavenly mindedness, to the spirituality of those who join them.

Sixthly. These Orders tend to destroy Christian fellowship.

Seventhly. These Orders tend to subject the Church to "the world" in some of its dearest interests.

Eighthly. These Orders dishonor Christ.

Ninthly. These Orders-the things note alleged against them being true-impede the cause and kingdom of God, and are, therefore, hostile to the largest, best, and deepest interests of mankind." (May 8, 1866 UrSe, ARSH 178.4)

"Shall Christians join secret societies? Will it pay? Are they under obligation to do so? Is it right? Fellow-disciple, brother man, have you doubt on these questions? If it will not pay; if you are under no obligation to do it; if you have any doubt of its rightfulness, it is most assuredly your duty to refuse any connection with them." {May 8, 1866 UrSe, ARSH 178.6}

"A new Spiritualist journal called The Unknown World, has just made its appearance. In order that our readers may know from its adherents just what Spiritualism embraces, we make the following extract from the prospectus of the journal, most of the words of which we think they will be able to comprehend:-

'The department of occult science embraced by the present editorial scheme are: White and Black Magic, Necromancy, Divination, Astrology, Alchemy, Witchcraft, Crystallomancy, Elementals and Elementaries, the Rosicrucians, the Illuminati, Esoteric, Freemasonry, the Mysteries, the Mystics, Hermetic Philosophy, the Arch?ology of the Secret Sciences.'

We do not know if the above is the whole of the Spiritualist family, but it is sufficiently large." {September 6, 1894 EJW, PTUK 562.3}

Christians must sever every tie that binds them to these secret orders that are not under the control of God. They cannot be loyal to these organizations and loyal to God. Either the connection with these bodies must be severed or you will assimilate more closely to them, and as the result will come to unite more fully with them, and will sever the ties that bind you to those who love and fear God. The Christian will abandon those things which are a hindrance to his spirituality, be the sacrifice ever so great. Better lose money, possessions, and life itself, than to imperil the vital interests of the soul.(SELECTED MESSAGES BOOK 2, PAGE 132)

This guy has a good set of videos on the subject as well.

http://www.ellenwhiteanswers.org/answers/mischarges/were-the-founders-of-seventh-day-adventistism-free-masons/

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Movie Of The Week!!
Posted : 25 Jun, 2015 10:22 AM

Do you think Id hold value in anything you have to say? You claim Christ but yet you stay under a roof of wolves ? Loving Christ means departing from all that does not HONOR and GLORIFY HIM. You have not done done have you? You still wear the banner proudly. I KNEW YOU WOULD BE FIRST TO RESPOND!! But I didnt post this for your benefit.

21 �Not everyone who says to Me, �Lord, Lord,� shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, �Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?� 23 And then I will declare to them, �I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!�

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Movie Of The Week!!
Posted : 26 Jun, 2015 06:55 AM

*Do you think I'd hold value in anything you have to say?

Again, that should not matter. Whatever you think of my beliefs, Christianity is about spreading truth and love, being long-suffering as God was and is long-suffering toward you. I'm willing to admit that you may be perfectly correct in everything you're saying, however, the way you're saying it right now discredits your words in my opinion. By their fruits you will know them, and right now, you're displaying the fruits of the unmerciful servant, the one that was forgiven much but has no patience or mercy for anyone else that's not as smart as you are.

1 Cor. 13

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

*You claim Christ but yet you stay under a roof of wolves?

Christ Himself stayed under a roof of wolves, but this would be assuming you're right about my church, and I know you are not. I've known the people in my church all my life. They are very devout, very loving, and a little misguided at times, just like everybody else. They are not free masons bent on spreading the lies of Satan, and even if they are, it is ABSOLUTELY your christian duty to portray Christ to them and try to rescue them from the snares of the devil, not to accuse and ignore them. Christ spent his entire ministry trying to get the attention of a people who were trying to kill him. He healed them, loved them, converted them, even while condemning their erroneous beliefs, he at the very least answered their questions and tried to teach them the truth. Even with the pharisees!

*Loving Christ means departing from all that does not HONOR and GLORIFY HIM.

So when Christ, our example, came to this world...he was dishonoring God by coming near to people who disobeyed and hated God? I don't really understand what you mean here, it doesn't sound like you're talking about the same Christ that gave the gospel commission and sent His disciples to the pagan gentiles. "I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one."

*You have not done done have you? You still wear the banner proudly. I KNEW YOU WOULD BE FIRST TO RESPOND!! But I didnt post this for your benefit.

Wow, you're a prophet!! That's fine, that's absolutely what I'd like you to do. At the very least, stand against what you think is wrong, but for Christ's sake and for the people around you, don't ignore it or just say IT'S BAD. You must exhort and teach so that you don't let confusion spread, that is the first duty of Christians. I teach at my SDA church, and I regularly try to correct misguided doctrines in my church, and they regularly agree with me. If you teach me truth, I will gladly teach it to them.

2 Tim. 2

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

:peace::peace: