Author Thread: TWO BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORIES ON FILM
Admin

TWO BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORIES ON FILM
Posted : 26 Jun, 2015 08:32 PM

I recently had the joy and blessing of watching two beautiful love stories back to back on Netflix.

The first is titled FINDING NORMAL ... and it asks the question: Are you living your life where God wants you to be? In the course of the storyline, the heroine discovers that what she thought she wanted wasn't what she really wanted after all ... and the guy she was with wasn't the guy she really belonged with ... wasn't the guy she could really love and be fulfilled as a Christian wife with ... if you haven't seen this film yet, you're in for an uplifting, heart-touching, encouraging and inspiring romance in it.

The second film is a "fairy-tale come true" romance titled THE PRINCE AND I ... and in this film we observe how two hearts from very different worlds can touch and bless and change each other's perspective on those two different worlds ... the world of royalty and the world of the common people.

Steve McLean

gg20147

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2015 03:27 PM

I have seen both of these movies and they were great but have you seen Old Fashioned..now that is a must see .

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2015 11:39 PM

Just so you know: Netflix supports gay and lesbian lifestyles.

I just cancelled my membership on Netflix because they now have a special section for gay and lesbian. I wont pay into something that makes room for lifestyles that are an abomination to Christ.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2015 10:53 AM

I haven't seen OLD-FASHIONED yet ... I'll have to check that out ... thanks for letting me know about it, "gg".

I don't approve of all of the gay and lesbian movies on Netflix, either, "blondieinthehouse" ... in any service that you subscribe to these days, it seems you have to, unfortunately, deal with films and TV series that you and God don't approve of ... just like you do with the films you choose to go and see in theaters and TV series you choose to watch on network and independent TV stations ... it's always been this way ... but in the 21st century, even more so.

Steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2015 12:47 PM

Here are a couple of short but good spots I like because they both demonstrate how love can happen anywhere, any time! enjoy:

http://www.wimp.com/dinerheart/

and

www.wimp.com/romanticshort/

As far as full length movies, there's a bunch of good ones. A romantic adventure/comedy I like is "Year Of The Comet". It is secular, but fairly clean. Stars Tim Daly and Penelope Ann Miller. One chapter of the film shows how easy it can be to give up to temptation and fall into someones arms. Good thing it turned out the way it did in the end. Also the music is good and filmed in Scotland. Beautiful country.

Debra Winebrenner

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2015 12:49 PM

Oops wrong spot