Author Thread: prayers please
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
prayers please
Posted : 7 Oct, 2015 01:43 PM

I REALLY like a guy here.

However, I must tell him some thing sensitive that I found out.

I honestly didn't even know this my self.

He may not want any thing to do with me after I tell him, but as a Christian I must.

So I will tell him all details in private postal mail. I hope he will a least still want to be friends.

I have been separated from me husband since 1996. We have NOT been together as husband and wife since 1996. My husband has bi-polar-schizophrenia. I have not seen him since 2006;he did not know who I was and was afraid of me when last I saw him. I am now not even sure where he lives now.

When we separated, my husband was getting a disability. The Social Security people told me, we could live apart, but must stay married for me to get my share of my husband's disability.

The is what I raised my daughter on!

When I checked on the internet, an on-line lawyer said I was already divorced, by virtue of the fact we have NOT lived as husband and wife since 1996.

I recently was very upset to find, that is not the case.

My money is limited, but I am going to file, as soon as I can.

Please pray for me, AND DO NOT JUDGE ME HARSHLY I didn't know!

View Profile
History
prayers please
Posted : 25 Jan, 2016 02:19 PM

I'm definitely praying for you! However the situation turns out, know that God will use your past to bring glory to him. For example, Peter denied Christ 3 times yet God used Peter in extremely powerful ways and he was considered one of the greatest disciples. Whatever happens, I want you to know that God will accept you and that you do not have to worry about your past. God bless you!