Author Thread: check this!
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
check this!
Posted : 13 Oct, 2015 12:02 PM

lets bring the funny a little bit:

What is the worse date you have ever been on, that you can laugh about now!

The worse date I actually went on was with a guy I worked with that I turned out to have NOTHING in common with.

I didn't like the movie he picked; he didn't like the restaurant I picked. I tried to tell him about my church, but he said he "didn't believe in all that God !#@%~!" TURN OFF!

Of coarse, when he met my parents, they love him, "father wasn't Christian at time" and I have to hear about "that nice boy" for a month!

worse date I avoided, was when I was first separated from my ex, a co-worker asked me out. "I should avoid co-workers!" I didn't really like him, but did not want to hurt his feelings, so I said "maybe."

He showed up at my house with his ENTIRE family!! Ma, Pa, lil' sis, Granny, AND the dog!!!

Luckily, I was at a school function with my daughter. I found out about it Monday at work!

"Dodged a bullet there!"

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
check this!
Posted : 20 Oct, 2015 12:24 PM

Okay, here is an awkward situation that can go into this topic.

Was working at the mall in my twenties. Was asked out by a seemingly nice man, who worked at the music store. We had a perfectly nice, ordinary, lunch date. It was short because, we both had to get back to work.

Next day, -- He comes up to me, and very harshly starts telling me what he perceives as my faults!, ending with a statement that he could tell I HATED men, "I don't" and had been hurt, "who hasn't" and was bitter! He wanted no part of it!

Naturally, I was stunned.

I didn't see him anywhere for about two weeks, when one Saturday my boss called me over to meet the new weekend supervisor; HIM!

Not only that, he was holding a small child's hand, with his arm around his very pregnant! "I assume" wife!

I managed a weak smile, a polite, "we've met" and fled!!!!!

Later, I told my boss all about it, and asked Never to work with this man. Luckily, my boss was a good friend as well as a great boss, and I didn't! "ALSO, he got fired, two weeks later, KARMA!!!!!!!