Author Thread: Supernatural Encounters
Admin

Supernatural Encounters
Posted : 14 Oct, 2015 05:59 PM

Hello everyone :waving:

Do you know that Jesus is always caring and watching for His children, and many times He has delivered us from big disasters or tragedies, and we didn't notice that.

Let's go share these supernatural encounters we lived in a moment in our life. He is good all the time, and sometimes we can see His Kingdom in a touchable form, such as seeing angels, or Jesus in person; Some of us have been in the heaven, or simply you heard a voice from Heaven, so I want to encourage to all of you to talk about these encounters in this forum.

Let's praise God for all His wonders and immense love toward His little ones. :bow:

Me first, I went through for the harshest moment in my entire life, I was just surviving, feeling so miserable and depressed. One Sunday in my church after the end of the service, a young man that I had never seen before approached to me, was grinning, there was something in his face, he shook my hand, encouraging me to keep going and blessed me in the name of Jesus, I felt wrapped in his joy, I was speechless, then he gone. I knew deep in my heart he was an angel.

Now is your turn :)

View Profile
History
Supernatural Encounters
Posted : 17 Oct, 2015 05:13 AM

I have supernatural dreams! Dreams of God, angels and demons, dreams which I remember every single detail - no matter if they were dreamt 15 years ago! Some were prophetic in nature, but most of them were windows into the spirit realm - some were straight forward astral projection stuff!

***NOTE: All these dreams started happening after I came to know Christ.***

I know it sounds crazy but there nothing I can do about it.

God is good,

Ken

Tokyo, Japan.

View Profile
History
Supernatural Encounters
Posted : 17 Oct, 2015 11:24 AM

Maybe you have the gift of prophecy.

I have vivid dreams as well, I think those dreams are from Heaven because no matter the time, one remember every detail.

Thanks God for the "NOTE" I was beginning to freak out :goofball:

I encourage to keep seeking His presence always, God is good all the time. There is nothing better that knowing Him most. He is immense!

View Profile
History
Supernatural Encounters
Posted : 17 Oct, 2015 10:06 PM

Lol Thank you and may God bless you, too!