Author Thread: How have you been doing?
sisygirl

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2015 06:45 AM

I'm delightful seeing you still partaking in the forum chats. Greetings to you sis! How have you've been doing?

Seeing you active here have triggered my interest in engaging in a conversation with you. Hope I'll think of something that the two of us can chat about.

Until I post again which should be soon... Keep well Joy. Really missed you :waving:

sisygirl

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2015 07:31 AM

Is he worth the effort while you are tortured yourself?

You meet and encounter numerous experiences with this fellow whose soul cries out for genuine affection but have been let down too many times that he just doesn't believe anymore that there's someone out there suitable to be with him. Your meetings with him have been accompanied by warmth, quality conversations in a way that keeps you looking forth seeing him again. There's a sense of affection and emotional connection but suppressed especially on his side, for the fear of possible disappointment yet again.

Can't help it but to feel secure when with him and would really like it if he was to receive in return the same sense of security that you feel when with him... Would only be fair after all, though you keep experiencing the energy of resistance and wall of defense whenever trying to get through him. What do you do sis? Is he worth the effort of even trying to get through him or you just leave the whole thing cause it kinda tortures you too missing out on what you need when it's right here if only...? :nahnah:

Lukia

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 13 Nov, 2015 01:25 AM

Hello sissygirl,long time

Hope you are doing well dear.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 02:06 PM

Welcome back sweet sister of mine. Long time indeed! And yes I'm well kept in God's grace, how you doing?

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 03:34 PM

Oh my goodness...Sisygirl my friend pleeeease forgive me! I don't know how I missed this post from you! You should have hit me up on my private email(smile)! Anyway hon your back now and how I've missed you!

I'll be responding to your post soon but in the interim be blessed my friend and welcome back!

sisygirl

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 08:49 AM

It's ok darling, you'll write back whenever you're having time

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
How have you been doing?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2015 10:24 PM

The scenario you created my friend is so interpersonal! Depending on where a person may be in their lives, at that particular time, will no doubt encourage their decision as to how they would want to proceed with this special individual!!

However if it was me personally as the one in this scenario, the time, fellowship and friendship that's been formed between us, is obviously important enough for me to first pray, asking God to show me what He would have me to do! While waiting on The Lord for direction, I would probably do all I could to show genuine care and support for him...being there whenever I could if he needed me!

I believe that every individual who crosses our path in life, especially as believers, The Lord allows for a season, a reason or for a lifetime! As believers, we must be one with The Holy Spirit to help navigate our relationships in finding out which category people we encounter fall in!! In the natural, we could never do this on our own because only God knows the heart!! Honestly I would want to see this thing thru, no matter the outcome!! Hoping that out of this encounter, the least I would have is a life long friend!! Something we all can never have enough of!

Thank you again my friend for another interesting discussion(smile)! And please forgive my late reply. I hope it helps and I'll look forward to our next chat(smile)! Be always well kept in Him!