Author Thread: Any INTJs?
Admin

Any INTJs?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2015 10:43 AM

Hello ladies,

I have recently begun reading more and more about personality types. Particularly, I have been interested in the Myers Briggs 16 personality type model.

I myself fall into the "ENFP" category, and I found the profile very insightful into who I am.

As a result, I was curious to meet and talk with woman of the "INTJ" category, as this is apparently a good match.

It's supposedly one of the rarest personality types, and I thought I'd use some online methods to try and broaden my search for--you!

If you are an INTJ, you are probably reading this and finding no desire to talk to a random stranger--and I understand that.

But if you feel brave enough, I'd love to talk with you--either here or in a private message. I promise it won't be trivial :)

Or just send a wink and I will follow it up.

Thank you!

Lukia

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Nov, 2015 02:07 AM

Wow

CarlAHartwell

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2015 08:03 PM

LOL@Lukia

Hmm yes, not sure this is the way the Holy Spirit works

The only personality type I need is FMHG

Fearful of the Most High God

Hacgirl

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 03:04 PM

I'm an ISTJ. Sorry I'm not what your looking for.

Hacgirl

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 03:16 PM

I'm an ISTJ. Sorry I'm not what your looking for.

Hacgirl

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 03:18 PM

Well took the test again and got INTJ. Different site different results. But maybe I am the one you are looking for...

Squeegie^

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2016 02:14 PM

Nope. I am also an ENFP.

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2016 06:30 AM

why are you interested in intjs.its just anothet personality type.....anyway am an intp or intj not sure which.....like I said its just a personality type

lovesushi

View Profile
History
Any INTJs?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 06:22 PM

Hello....I am very new here and this is such an old thread I am not even sure if I will get any reply. I was really surprised to see a thread on INTJ. I am one, and took the test many times. Spiritually, it makes perfect sense in terms of giftings and such. However, I have often felt not quite with it where mainstream thoughts and opinions are concerned. Online dating has been a challenge for me simply because I find it so "artificial". How do you tell someone's personality via a few words and pictures? Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts as you seem to have done some research on this. I am just looking for information that may be helpful for me as I attempt to navigate this somewhat intimidating medium called online dating.