Author Thread: Profiles - Those looking to marry
Admin

Profiles - Those looking to marry
Posted : 22 Nov, 2015 09:50 PM

Just a bit if advice for those of you looking for a spouse.

Please give more information in your profiles. You can give a few details and still remain somewhat anonymous.

If you are looking to spend the rest of your life with someone your profile should be at least 3 or 4 good paragraphs and not 3 or 4 sentences.

Yes, believe it or not some of us do read the profiles. The best ones I have read are from Indonesia and parts of Europe. If some Americans would take half the time writing their profiles I would be more willing to respond.

Some may say people from other countries are looking to marry someone from the US so they try harder just to get into the country. Well, that is true in some cases and if you ever been to Jakarta you may understand why.

lexthe70

View Profile
History
Profiles - Those looking to marry
Posted : 15 Dec, 2015 10:24 PM

Hola!

First of all, thanks for dropping by to my profile, that led me to your profile and this posting.

And I gotta say wow, you got points which I almost agree on each of it.

So, you've been in Jakarta? In fact yes there are many who like to go to US you know. Many of us watching too much Holywood movie

But not everyone of us though. But in general, I have to say yes you are right. Not as eager as people from Philipines

Have a great day, Sir!