Author Thread: a request to all simple women here
Admin

a request to all simple women here
Posted : 26 Nov, 2015 07:42 PM

I have looked at many different profiles, and I have noticed that women from the Philippines like to say "I am a simple woman" or something like that. Please don't do that! There are millions of women in the Philippines, and I am getting the feeling that they are all the same. That can't be true! When I go to the flea market, I see all sorts of different people. Just like Americans and Europeans are all different, there must be some difference in Asian women. So, try to figure out what it is that sets you apart. Take the MBTI personality test or other similar tests. or ask your friends and relatives to tell you what they like about you and where you need to change. And from that, you will be able to write a nice unique profile. It gets boring when each and every profile says the same thing. I just wanted to help, not criticize.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2015 09:15 PM

My brother, in defense of my Asian sisters' and as a women who seeks a level of distinction from others..."modesty/humbleness" can be a tempting character trait one uses to acknowledge themselves as meek or mild mannered(smile)! And yes I do respect that you are "simply"(no pun intended) making an observation and not trying to criticize, lol (smile)!!

Yet I do agree with you and have observed that the term "simple" is so well used on most dating sites, that it is over rated and has been grossly taken out of context! I have to also say that while reading some profiles here at CDFF, I too have seen brothers use the term as well, so I guess wanting to come across as modest or humble in character is not gender specific!!

At the end of the day, it is true to form that how we say what we want others to honestly believe about us..at least on sites like this, takes a whole lot of practice(smile)!! Be blessed.

huynh_fhay

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2015 07:04 PM

Hello..

It's best to understand the cultural background of the Filipinas, why do most of us write "I'm a simple woman"? It's because generally that's who we are as women. We are taught that humility and simplicity are virtues that women should possess. ( Well I couldn't speak for those scammers out there). But this is to address your advise and observation.

And thanks by the way, I hope my "kababayans" will get to read it and heed your advise.

God bless..

Karenpie

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2015 06:19 PM

Hello dear... as a Filipina .. most of us describe ourselves as simple.. that's what we are so maybe you can accept it? Smile : Simplicity is beauty. God bless you!