Author Thread: why I am Crying for Him?
Karenpie

View Profile
History
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2015 09:14 AM

I am on my bed sobbing, calling God's name and asking Him, why is it like this... why do i have to cry for a man who i have met in the chatroom for more than just 3 months... why do I have to cry for this man who most of the time just want to ignore me, why do i have to cry for this man who focuses only to someone i know he likes so well, why do i have to cry for this man who is not even interested to know me? Why? If i have to cry is that mean I am just jealous? just want attention? or am I in love with him?

It was only recently that there was this something special that is growing in my heart... is it because we have a common denominator when it comes to interests? I dont think so...my heart says so..it is more than that .. that could not describe nor explain.

Joining here can be heartbreaking...if so.. do i have to continue being in the chatroom eventhough it hurts me ?

I could not sleep... so i wrote this..

Karenpie

View Profile
History
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2017 05:40 AM

Thanks Sportsfan... I am blessed that God has gifted me friends and a loving family. You are a blessing. I am praying for you, too.

Again.. thank you.

Karenpie

View Profile
History
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2017 03:47 AM

Thanks very much... i will pray for you, too.

Sorry i have just read your message here. I wrote this in forum more than a year ago... it was during the time that i was on my lowest ebb... with God's grace , i am feeling wonderful now . I have moved on ... it was just a crush... sometimes it seems funny but i believe it is still normal to have a crush at this age...:)

God bless you Sportsfan.

Karenpie

View Profile
History
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2019 01:43 AM

Thank you so much!

Page : 1 2