Author Thread: living situation
Cloudsz

View Profile
History
living situation
Posted : 10 Dec, 2015 09:05 AM

Hi,just need prayer for my living situation. Want Gods will but I made the mistake of being here so it's my fault. Prob need to move as soon as possible. Don't see any answers coming my way and I'm a burden where I'm at. One day I'll have some help but not sure how long that will take. I don't need lectures please my nerves are shot and it will only push me away. Just prayer is all I ask please if you will. Thank you, appreciate it much. May God bless your life as well.

SlaveofJesusChrist

View Profile
History
living situation
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 10:35 PM

Lord Jesus, I come boldly before Your throne of grace as an intercessor for my sister, I life up her housing situation to You, I ask that You meet all her needs, like Your apostle Paul said You would in Philippians 4:19. Now, I thank You, O Lord and God for everything You have put into motion for her. I know You will do this because You said in Your word that You cannot lie. Thank You Lord.

View Profile
History
living situation
Posted : 19 Jan, 2016 10:37 AM

You are not a burden to God! Do not worry because God is with you and he is in control. You may have made some mistakes but know that God is glorified the most when we are at our weakest. I pray that God will reveal himself to you in your situation. I pray that you will seek God with all of your strength, mind and soul and he will lift you up =)