Author Thread: Offended by race preferences????
Admin

Offended by race preferences????
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 06:41 PM

So I really would like to know...are you guys offended when a woman states or if a woman stated she preferred certain races over others. I have all different types of men message me, but I already know by there race if I will even give them a chance. Would it be better just to state on my profile what I like or let them try to message me only to be rejected???

Really needing y'alls input.

Thanks!

Jason_king

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2015 03:01 PM

Not offended at all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2015 06:35 PM

Thanks Jay! 😊

Keonikane

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2015 07:22 PM

I wouldn't be offended... it will be beneficial to both parties so as not to waste time and effort.

Preference is a preference... we all have them.

It's ok to state them, and if someone gets offended, then they are the one who has a problem.

For instance, I myself prefer someone fit, for I do outdoor activities and would like her to be involved in that part of my life too... not be left behind when I go biking, hiking, etc. Maybe it's not a race thing, but preferences nonetheless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 06:21 AM

Hi, i put my preferences on my profile so that i cannot offend anyone, at least personally anyway. People are entitled to preferences and others should respect that.

Joshua0

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2015 11:48 AM

Nope

bhouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2015 01:52 PM

Hi, My advice would be to definitely put on your profile any preferences you have. Thanks, Carl.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2015 05:00 PM

Thanks guys! I appreciate your feedback.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2015 07:09 PM

"are you guys offended when a woman states or if a woman stated she preferred certain races over others...Would it be better just to state on my profile what I like or let them try to message me only to be rejected???"

I am not offended at all, but I think it would be a bad idea to spell out your racial preferences publicly on your profile, because it might offend some of your visitors! I know, there are MANY people who might find this offensive. So, I would not say that on my profile. In fact, I wouldn't say it at all, not even in a private message. This is a dangerous topic, so it's better not to talk about it. But yeah, I am like you. There are people that I wouldn't even consider. And I can tell that by just looking at someone's profile pictures.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2016 04:26 PM

And that's the thing I don't want to offend anyone but Idk if it's a bad thing to say you have a preference. I'm personally not offended by preferences in body, hair color, ethnicity, etc. I think I've found a way around it, but lots of men don't take the time to read my entire profile.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2016 06:49 PM

As long as the preference is not made because of racist idea No I'm not offended.

Page : 1 2