Author Thread: Women answer me this! Please.
Joshua0

View Profile
History
Women answer me this! Please.
Posted : 19 Dec, 2015 11:46 AM

What is wrong with my profile? For some reason I can't get anyone to send me a dang message lol #TheUglyLife

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2015 05:35 PM

My brother...after viewing your profile, I found it well written and thought out! Your photos were clear and diverse. Now IMHO...and this might not really be relevant, but the photos you took apparently with females, you might just want to ease the minds of potential interests of their relationship to you! We women do tend to pay attention to detail(smile)!

Seriously though...this process of online dating can be tedious! Don't be dismayed...stay faithful and most importantly have fun! God's best.

Joshua0

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2015 08:41 PM

Thanks You! God Bless!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2015 01:17 AM

There is nothing wrong with your profile man. But we, men, don't usually don't get any messages to begin with. That's why we need to be a bit more active on here and message first

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2016 07:30 PM

Amen to that bro. I agree about the pics and about guys messaging. Y do guys view a women more than once but don't message U gotta start somewhere and make it a little easier for the ladies:)

Faithfuloneforyou

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2016 01:27 PM

I find that for every 100 messages I write that I get 2 replies back so the odds are not very good. I have no idea what women on here are looking for because there are good men out there but women seem to have no interest in us. So ladies, what are you really looking for?

lurking

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2016 08:50 PM

LOL, I am still trying to figure out what you men are looking for. But whatever it is, I will not shape myself to fit it. I mean I am all for being flexible, just not changing yourself, who you are, to suit someone else. You men shouldn't either. Be you, in God's will the best you can. If a woman does not like that, she is not worth it. Peace.

Glynds

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2016 08:50 AM

Hey brother,a brief and concise introduction is more better to start with a conversation to a woman...have faith..remember in Matthew 7:7 say Ask and it shall be given unto you,seek and you will fine,knock and it shall be open to you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2016 09:21 AM

How odd! This person's profile isn't even on the site! Lol!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2016 05:15 AM

Glydns.. good advice you gave

JCsNewLife

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2016 10:44 PM

I totally agree with the question of why do guys view a woman's profile more than once but don't reply. I don't get that either. Lol. Heck, just say hi or something. Kentucky welcomes everyone. LOL.

Page : 1 2