Author Thread: SEEKING ACCESS TO ONLINE CHRISTIAN STUDIES/COURSE, SEMINARS FOR DISTANT RELATIONSHIP
Soulmate777

View Profile
History
SEEKING ACCESS TO ONLINE CHRISTIAN STUDIES/COURSE, SEMINARS FOR DISTANT RELATIONSHIP
Posted : 3 Jan, 2016 09:31 PM

Hi there, does anyone have access to an online Christian studies/course, Seminars for a man and a lady who are genuinely involved in a DISTANT RELATIONSHIP through a Christian dating site such as this? This question is asked because of the disappointment that is oftentimes, been the result of a failed relationships after some months.

In view of some unexpected attitudinal or behavioral reactions that have played out when the two Christian lovers finally joined together in marriage that are borne out of the pros & cons of the distance relationship, such as lack of proper courtship, lack of correct knowledge of the other person, insufficiency of time to weighs and evaluates individual responses to circumstances and situations which may arise and the ways it is being handled, the response to crisis management and the mutual commitment which is mandatory to a successful relationship.

It would be helpful if there are case scenarios that inexperienced Christians may learn from. Therefore I think there should be a Biblical teaching- support plus the preparations which are essentially needed for a relationship to stand the test of time for those who are in a distant relationship or those who are contemplating such moves.

So kindly get in touch if you have access to online seminars or resourceful materials that can be of help on this subject. Thanks in advance.

VISION2D

View Profile
History
SEEKING ACCESS TO ONLINE CHRISTIAN STUDIES/COURSE, SEMINARS FOR DISTANT RELATIONSHIP
Posted : 30 Jan, 2016 02:57 PM

::ALL::

In ALL things, may we ALWAYS glorify our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. For our Almighty God is Truly our ALL in ALL.

::EXCUSE ME::

Please, excuse me for Not answering your "request" as perhaps you would expect. Rather, I am Only giving some "views & thoughts"...maybe you can ignore or use as food for thoughts.

::VALIDITY::

May we ALWAYS seek the Word of God and the Holy Spirit to VALIDATE the Accuracy or "Worth" of Any and ALL things we encounter in Life.

So please, specifically DO this what I say here!!!.

Thanks

::GOD::

God is BEYOND Time, Space and Matter (TSM)...in other words, ALL Creation!.

The TSM domain if I can call it such is our "Predominant Sphere" of while on our Journey "back to" Him as Christians or His Own Dear Children.

In the TSM domain, Life gives options regarding things, matters, choices, etc. be it good or bad, right or wrong, small or big, near or far, etc.

In our "choices" we can either:

(1) allow God through the Holy Spirit and His Word to ALWAYS to give us the RIGHT Answers

Or...

(2) OMIT God and approach ALL things from a Human Perspective...and FOREVER Struggle in Life

::ANSWERS::

Even when we seek God for His Right Answers...there are "levels or ways" we can access or receive His Answers.

Here I mean that WHO we are, our Maturity in God, the accuracy of choices and expectations matters because they will shape the outcomes.

For example, if we expect Him to answer in a certain way then we may be "limiting" His BEST for us. Of course, if it is ALL directly from the Holy Spirit then that is both BEAUTIFUL & the BEST way to go.

Yes, the ONLY BEST Way is to seek and ask God for His Divine Help and Answers, BUT NEVER to "define anything" regarding "HOW" how He responds!!!.

::RELATIONSHIP::

Ok. It is a bit of a long way to come to the HEART of the Matter.

God is ALL about RELATIONSHIP...that is in the HIGHEST CAPITAL Letters...I believe you get my drift::SMILE::

The Blessed TRINITY, God in 3 PERSONS:

=========================

GOD the Father

GOD the Son

GOD the Holy Spirit

We see that here is the PERFECT RELATIONSHIP in God and for God...and in that Man (we as His Dear Children and ALREADY Inherently Included).

Options For the RIGHT RELATIONSHIPS

-------------------------------------------------

We Can Either Choose:

(1) The ONLY RIGHT and True Answer, who is a Person. His name is JESUS CHRIST. He is GOD!!!

Or...

(2) To go differently or Outside of God, His Word and His Spirit. This is the way of the FLESH, SELF,etc...which is Nothing BUT the Mastermind of Satan and his deceptions.

::TRUE ANSWER::

God is our ONLY TRUE ANSWER!!!.

In God and In the True ANSWER are ALL the Right Answers to Each and Every Areas of our Lives.

Answers are NEVER the Right Answers UNLESS they are OF and FROM the TRUE ANSWER, Who is GOD Himself!!!.

Of course, He may choose to either answer:

(1) DIRECTLY

Or...

(2) INDIRECTLY via His Creation such as fellow humans, institutions, nature, etc, etc, etc.

May in ALL things in Life, we ALWAYS ONLY GO to our God, our Loving Heavenly Father is the Only One Who KNOWS and HAS the BEST for us INCLUSIVELY!!!.

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

Would we "settle for Less"???

========================

In Jesus' Holy Loving Name. Amen!!!.

========================

========================