Are you wanting only affirmative answers? :excited:

Cause if we don't, do you want us to respond and tell you we don't?:goofball:

Ian

Lvstigers

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 12:32 AM

lol, ian I'm guessing you don't, you can respond that you don't ...actually it's nice to see some kind of response! :applause:

ian777

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 05:57 AM

Ah, okay. No, I don't play it. But I'll be more than happy to put a post on the board you so don't feel ignored!

Ian

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 06:49 PM

I'm sorry no i don't, but have played another mmorpg until it didn't like my computer anymore.

Lvstigers

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 09:41 PM

lol Thank you ian.:yay:

noothergods32

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 09:15 AM

GAHH I hate MMORPG's they are destroying descent role-playing games and they drink the life and money out of the people who get drawn into them. MMORPG's are evil incarnate!

Ok...so that was a little too strong...I just really don't like them.

Lvstigers

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 08:52 PM

Ok ;) then I don't expect to ever see you in Norrath. What are real role-playing games? as you call them.

Shineon!!:glow:

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 04:35 PM

LOL, MMORPGs are freaking awesome. I play WoW on and off. I've taken a break from it for a while, but I want to get back into it soon. They announced a new expansion.

That being said, I agree that MMOs are different from traditional RPGs, and aren't driven by the story as much. However, I'd rather just play one game that actually grows than jump from one game to another. Plus, I love PvP and the sense of a "world". If I want to play an offline RPG for the story, then I will.

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 07:33 AM

I am a Guild Wars player myself. Had to slow down for a while cause I have to practice for praise and worship band at my church. My first debut... playing a saxophone... new concept for me.

SilverFire

View Profile
History
MMORPG's?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 08:12 PM

I don't. I play RuneQuest myself, though I'm getting a bit tired of it. Playing a real RPG game ROX but there's just not many people who do it where I live.