Author Thread: Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Admin

Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 22 Jan, 2016 09:41 PM

So a while back I was at a state park and the receptionist there was a beautiful young woman, she was very polite, dressed nice, and overall seemed like a great person. After I left I was mad at myself for not asking her out or for her number. After thinking about it for a while I kept thinking what would have happened if I did ask, would she say no and I go on or would I end up marrying her and having the most fulfilling life I could possibly have in this life. Don't get me wrong I'm not the type of person that really gets hung up on regret scenarios but it really made me wonder how it all fits into Gods plan.

So what I'm asking is did I miss a chance that God gave me or did I just follow in the path that he intended? Also, do I go out of my way to find a relationship or should I just sit back and wait for God to bring the right person to me?(If that's part of his plan of course.)

Thanks for any answers, Ive been wondering about this for a while now.

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 2 Feb, 2016 09:09 AM

Seek and ye shall find, call upon Me n I wiil answer, Turn to Me n I will turn to you.. God has given you freewill to use it. Gone r the days wen He does everything for you. U do ur part n rest assured He done His.

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 02:49 AM

brother i believe the ball is your court God has given you free will so that you will not act like ADAM (who says the woman you give me Lord) but at the same time God will direct you since you are a child of God

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 05:13 AM

Take it from an old timid guy who has wondered the very same thing more than once... it don't hurt to ask and then you don't have to wonder. You never know but maybe she was hoping that you would

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 3 Mar, 2016 10:00 AM

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I've wondered about that many times myself, but whether I'm right or wrong about this, I chocked it up to one thing: If it was truly the "preordained path for me" and I HAD to go for it, I'd have probably felt a much greater pull to speak up, and wondering about it now just means I'm not listening for the next sign from God. To God's credit, He's excellent at improvising and working His plans out on the fly even with our imperfections and those times we aren't listening as well as we should. It's probably best not to run ourselves in circles over the question of free will vs. God's plan. We'll give ourselves headaches and find ourselves second guessing every decision we come to, and that's no way to live. There may be reasons for things to work out the way they do. The past always sets up the present and the present always sets up the future, and the only thing we need to think about is that God's already there.

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 4 Mar, 2016 11:10 PM

Imagine yourself within a circle.

Everyone has their own circle.

Within this circle is your own free will.

Outside of it is God's will.

He will move these circles for various reasons.

When circles meet, the choice/decision is within your own will to make.

If you happen to meet someone like this lady, it is an opportunity God brought to you, but it is up to you how to act on it.

Keep your eyes open at each opportunity that comes in your life

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 5 Mar, 2016 07:01 AM

pray and ask for Gods guidance. Give your heart to Him so He will give it to the person who deserves it.then chill out,if you see a person you like,ask them out,remember your Heart is in Christ's hands,if its her,He will give it to her.If not you'll just lose interest in her.But remember at all times to have a free direct line with God so as to know His will and receive guidance. life in Christ is simple and easy.enjoy it.

Sambas

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 2 Apr, 2016 07:29 AM

God's plan for anyone THE EQUAL...that is THE QUALITY LIFE... WITNESS OF CHRIST...but...

every one has FREE WILL for it's life ways... and it's life choise

GREETING FROM KLATENO INDONESIA

View Profile
History
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 12:24 PM

I believe free will cannot limit God's power