Author Thread: Broken heart.
Admin

Broken heart.
Posted : 6 Feb, 2016 07:31 PM

I got married to a man that i loved so much,ever since we got married have never cheated on him but he has been jumping from one lady to the other and never care about how i feel,he has not been talking to me for 3 weeks,when i tried to talk to him he shouted at me then i have to let him be,have been so lonely,he went to sleep with his ex-girlfriend and slept in her house, saw the messages of how he had sex with her on his phone,i feel so hurted,he apologize,i forgave him but he still continue flirting,his friends arranging girls for him,saw condom in his show where he hide it and spray for men which he uses to be having sex,and now telling me after our lease is over we should go our separate ways,he doesn't spend 5 minutes in the house,i feel so lonely to myself and said is there anything called love? He doesn't take care of me,i take care of myself and doesnt give me money to cook,saw the pix he took with his ex-girlfriend and she put her head on his shoulder,he took her out and never take me out,i feel so hurted and unhappy the way he has been treating me,we've been sleeping in separate rooms for the past 3 weeks,i do not know anything about him,he keeps everything secret, he saw me on monday when I wanted to go take my shower,he wanted to have sex with me,i said no that he can not risk my life that he should go for a test or use a condom,he said is it condom that will get me pr�gnant? He doesn't love me that is why is going after different ladies,he travelled for a month plus before he came back,when i was calling him overthere he was not treating me well on the phone, Please,i need your advise Thanks.

Lyma

View Profile
History
Broken heart.
Posted : 9 Feb, 2016 03:28 AM

First, everything happened for a reason. If you did your part as a wife and gave the abundance of love from your heart, then you need to check yourself. Pray and get back to God, ask his guidance to whatever plan you have in your mind. Don't forget yourself, love yourself again, make yourself happy and joyful. Pain will go. maybe not so soon but once you love yourself again it will be easy. Im sure you deserve whats best, you deserve to be whole and to be loved. Don't forget Christ died for our sins, forgive him and love yourself again. Pray for your marriage and the salvation of your husband. Don't give up easily. Just keep on hanging to Christ, and you will be a victor and overcomer of whats that mountain in your life. God loves you and He wants you to be happy.

View Profile
History
Broken heart.
Posted : 9 Feb, 2016 05:03 AM

What a wonderful message of hope and encouragement to a troubled broken heart. It takes the heart of God to reach out to someone with a broken heart. May you be blessed always, Lyma!

View Profile
History
Broken heart.
Posted : 20 Feb, 2016 12:01 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. You can break up with this merriage. Jesus also said that it is allowed to break up with mearriage when there is adultery. When a man is involved in adultery he will always do this, thats my opinion. It will be for you very diffucult to trust him again. You deserve the best :) Take care.

Belovethrev

View Profile
History
Broken heart.
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 08:30 PM

You need to run if this is real what you are saying this man is not showing you love nor respect. He is telling you what he thinks of you.

If you have family or close friend I would not be there, let him run after you.

You are making your self available for him. You did not ask question or get information on him before marriage, you can't believe everything theses men say, you have to make them available to you and God.

This man is not showing christian characteristic, did he before you married him? Are you a born again christian living a holy life style? He do not seem like a man that would marry you with out having sex or married to have sex with you. Which is it, since you put out here.

I assume you don't mind women comments on your post.

Be Real and think of yourself. Ok..

Will be praying for you.

View Profile
History
Broken heart.
Posted : 14 Apr, 2016 11:16 AM

Broken hearted sister,

First, whenever you are going through something like this, it is easy to feel the need to reach out to anyone who will listen. be careful who you get and take advice from, not everyone knows what God's will is for your life. What makes me irate is when someone tells you "Not to give up easily." Only YOU know what you've been through, and Im sure it is a lot more than what you were able to squeeze on this page.

Ask yourself these questions to get your answer for God's will for your life.

Is it God's will for you to be with someone treating you this way? Do you think that you deserve to be treated this way? Is it God's will for your to be in a marriage with an adulterous man? Do you have safety concerns about getting HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases? Does this man draw you closer to or away from God. if you've answered these questions truthfully, then I believe you already have your resolution.

RUN! And don not look back. Move forward by forgiving him and others who have wronged you. Forgiveness is for YOU! There are a lot of men who do not treat women this way. You said that you loved him. Please love yourself enough to leave abusive, disrespectful, and unloving relationships. Bless you.