Author Thread: Why the group pics?
HoosierHomeschooler

View Profile
History
Why the group pics?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2016 11:43 AM

Ladies,

Why do so many put up group pictures as their profile pictures?

I just looked at a profile with 2 pictures each with 3 women in the picture. 2 of the women were in both pictures.

Another profile showed the profile owner from an odd overhead angle and then a distant picture of 2 women in front of a crowd outside a church.

Ladies, we may want to meet your friends eventually ... but we're thinking of sending YOU a message and maybe asking YOU out to dinner!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Why the group pics?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2016 07:24 PM

I agree wholeheartedly HoosierHomeschooler...we ALL should be aware of how we present ourselves when posting our pics!

Unfortunately I've too seen photos here of gents and groups of not only other men, but with females too! And for the latter, I've always said that if you take pics with other women, at least a disclaimer explaining that photo should be in your profile somewhere(smile)!!

Just my humbled opinion...

View Profile
History
Why the group pics?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2016 04:04 AM

It's a test, you need to instinctively know which one you are supposed to be attracted to and which one's to never ever even think of being attracted to.

HoosierHomeschooler

View Profile
History
Why the group pics?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2016 08:38 AM

Lol, Rambo! Reminds me of the time I was dating 1 of 3 triplets in college. I found out too late what a minefield that was ... when the one I was dating and her identical sister switched hairstyles one weekend.

As for pics with members of the opposite sex -- yeah, I appreciate when those are labeled as siblings or whatever too.

View Profile
History
Why the group pics?
Posted : 17 Mar, 2016 01:33 PM

In my previous profile I had a couple group photos up with my girls because I rarely take pictures of just me so I don't have many.

I do have a picture with a guy on my profile and I didn't explain it because It's Joel from For King and Country a Christian band. I had a guy message me once a say "That's so cool you got a picture with the guy from For King and Country!"

View Profile
History
Why the group pics?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2016 04:48 PM

hi all

its the guys that seem to do that too. recently I came across a nice profile n all d pics were group pics. I think they do that so they see if theyll reply a message or look at a profile dependin on who d person looks like. isnt that false?