Author Thread: Illusions of Christian singles online
Admin

Illusions of Christian singles online
Posted : 18 Feb, 2016 11:43 PM

I just wonder if this thing is general among single Christian ladies, seems like just because they go online they feel like: �shopping for a husband�? Obviously, eBay, Amazon and other sites got people used to that they just have to search whatever they want based on some keywords or criteria, and the system finds it and you just have to buy it and will get the confirmation email a bit later. People didn�t find someone for them in real life (which is hard, I understand) or didn�t have �luck� with them, then now they think : Ok, then I�ll get it online. And then just because they have an Almighty God they tend to believe that they can order their dream-guy, if God would be a big-o� heavenly pop-machine: just drop your prayer request in and your blessing will �rumble� out down there. Just fill out this application form and the Love of your Life will find you and fall in love with you based on that 1-2 unprofessional silly pictures and awkward sentences �.

Some ladies just wait on their Superman, meantime they don�t recognize him as Clark Kent the everyday good-guy, although he is the personalized blessing prepared for them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2016 06:16 PM

Yes, I agree with that we need Yahweh instructions in marriage - and in everything.

:thumbsup:

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 11:28 AM

Lord Jesus,

I come to you in intercession for any of my brothers who feel that the women on this site are not living up to their expectations. I ask that you will give them the wisdom to sift between the wheat and the tares. Now, as for the man who posted this topic, I know You said in Your word, it is not good for man to be alone, therefore O Lord and God, I ask that You send Your ordained match to him. I also ask that You open his eyes to see her clearly.

Thank You Lord for hearing and answering my prayer, like always.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2016 04:56 PM

hi all

everyone on here has different motives. ALOT of men have anything as a desire... what is that?! no matter the lady or guy that comes your way, u have to always ask are they a Godly person n then can we grow together?

its a shop kinda of.. godly virtues should take priority over physical xractristics though you will be attracted to the person first, it shouldnt be the be all n end all for seeking a life partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 05:06 PM

Dear Zrui1,

I agree with that you said : "godly virtues should take priority over physical xractristics " :thumbsup:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2016 02:36 PM

@Weloveyeshua

thanks :). men seek and women be open. both person's traits should be compatible so you both grow together.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2016 03:45 PM

Ive experience nothing but rejection. I get winks from people in other countries, but I'm too cautious for that plus I find winks a turn off. Im on the border of giving up. Christian women are too mean and want the romantic hero with muscles and such. They tend to judge my looks as "lazy@ or "weak". Yet the reason for my skinniness is my celiac disease. I even experimented by not changing a word in my profile, but only my picture and that's when I started getting a bunch of replies and winks. After years on this site and in the church in ready to call it quits. The hypocricy, the mind games, and the lie on profiles that say "I talk to anyone even for friends" that tells me when they don't to be my friend that I'm some guy of monster. I've been treated this way for 15 years ands emotionally and mentally damaging. If this how the church sees me, then God must too. Luckily I know my Bible and He doesn't. I have found no love from the church. Thanks to a lot of pain and bad experiences online and in the church I suffer from social anxiety and other things. Most wouldn't care what I write here either just someone complaining. Not many people reach out to me and probably never will. In the eyes of Christians I'm a zero.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2016 02:45 PM

Hey tlofty82,

I understand you, don't lose heart bro, many people are suffering from rejections, lonesomeness, things like that - even Christians. That's a part of the daily fight of faith. Jesus Himself felt lonely and ununderstood, but He crucified it on the Cross with many other things, now He is our companion by the Holy Spirit. There is a reason He called Him 'Comforter' (first) and not other names.

What we can do is 2 things : seek the fellowship with God and with the saints. Try to really practice the fellowship with Jesus, on one side, on the other side try to be more outgoing and friendly, communicative and 'fun' with people, being sensitive to their needs, trying to help them. I believe they will be appreciative.

You have to BELIEVE in it and change your attitude first, I'm sure you'll see positive changes. :thumbsup:

Page : 1 2