Author Thread: What are you here for?
uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
What are you here for?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2016 09:34 AM

How long have you been on an online dating site?

What are you looking for?

What are you here for?

Have you found anyone closest to what you're looking for, then found out after it's for naught?

What will it take for you to trust and give time knowing a person you just met online?

View Profile
History
What are you here for?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 07:26 AM

I have been on this site for about one month. This is my first & only dating site.

I am looking for a long term relationship that leads to marriage.

I have chosen this site because it is important to me that the relationship be Christ centered.

So far unsuccessful. Also insufficient time to have developed any relationships yet.

I have certain criteria for forming a long term relationship that will foster trust in that individual.

More importantly, I am relying on God's guidance every step of the way!

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
What are you here for?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2016 04:42 AM

Thank you so much, Katdanzer, for sharing your answers.

I pray for an amazing journey for you in what you are looking for. I am positive that God will give the desires of your heart according to what He knows will be best for you.

I had been on and off on this site for a long time, but keep coming back. Be blessed and remain beautiful as you are always in all ways.

View Profile
History
What are you here for?
Posted : 25 May, 2016 08:24 AM

How long have you been on an online dating site? 7 days

What are you looking for? A sister in Christ, who will first become my best friend and then become my bride.

What are you here for? See above

Have you found anyone closest to what you're looking for, then found out after it's for naught? Not really, I communicated with a woman from overseas, but I just didn't sense a true connection. I'm not sure if it was the distance, language barrier, time difference, or just the Lord's leading me away. I've contacted several women here in the US, but they do not reply.

What will it take for you to trust and give time knowing a person you just met online? The leading of the Holy Spirit.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
What are you here for?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2017 02:32 AM

Thank you, DavidsPsalms, for your answer. God bless you on your search. (^_^)