Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 05:48 AM

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Just always remember that we all are not perfect, not all girls were after money and I support those woman out there who is independent and we can earn our own money by hard work but no matter what we have, or how many it is, contentment is the big word. I would also feel bad if money is the requirement of love whatever race, blood or social status everybody has the freedom to love and to be loved. Girls don't look for money when it comes to love, wedding vows always says for richer or for poorer, spend your lifetime with the guy who may not give you everything but who will give his whole heart because whatever struggles you face there is always an "us" and if you truly love someone always remember 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Swampy I understand what you are up to and to clear I don't feel bad about you. I just want you to hear the other side of the story not all filipinas/girls are after money, when they find you interesting there must be something they find special about you and be glad about it. Like all singles here all they want is to find love regardless of race and distance and stretching out their boundaries for the chance of true love.

While finding your true love just don't get lost all the way, patience and perseverance with God for sure you'll find her.

Gob bless you while finding her and I will also pray for your life. Take care.

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 05:45 PM

Swampy just to add, there is a scientific reason why you received approximately 99.9% of emails from filipinas.

There is psychology and sociocultural basis behind that, Philippines was colonized for 300 years by spanish way back 1521 then after the colonization of spaniards we are colonized by americans. Our culture and beliefs where widely affected by the westerns and also the standard of beauty. Though we are not colonized by other races anymore there is the attitude left that was called "colonial mentality" the favoritism of those who colonize Filipinos .

The image of beauty was based on the standards of the colonizers which we called mestizo afar from that based on Philippine census one third of the population in luzon was from Hispanic ancestry and there are also traces of other ethnicity.

Hispanic looks and looks of other western is very attractive to Filipinos. Come to think that they were not just for money but simply they find you attractive as osol letse said to you before.

You can do your own research about it.

Wokie

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 30 Jun, 2016 12:20 AM

I agree with you. Not all women are against money but few are. Most of the Filipinos are friendly and good pen pals. I been through few spammers in ratio 1:10. Most of the guys are not who they say they are so they are. Most of the men are looking for fun. If they are really looking for good christian women Filipinos are my best suggestion. As in world Americans are good and friendly as well and the list adds up with Africans. Other nation women are here but dint know why they are here Most of the Ukrainian women are after money.

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 14 Jul, 2016 12:15 AM

You say that you have received thousands of messages from women in the Philippines, but I wonder are you sending messages ? You have to be proactive too many people write a profile and sit back and wait for people to find them...

asiandude

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Jul, 2016 09:57 AM

i don't get messages from Filipinas even if i live in Philippines but I get messages from beautiful American womens funny huh

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 08:33 AM

youre all missing the point i couldnt date a filipina if i wanted too visas and travel costs money countries dont just let anyone in and yes i do send messages im just not attractive to western women unless you take steroids have model looks or a good income western women aint interested but there is nothing i can do about it

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 08:40 AM

despite what you asians think now all westerners are wealthy we have poverty and homeless here and if your best answer is gonna be get a better job thats just plain ignorance

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 11:22 AM

It's a good thought about missing the point. Everybody wants their own point of view.

Lady's from the Phills, like the idea of guys from the West, maybe with nice cultures and good manners and decency, but as seen, it is not the case really. Everybody these days has a strain to be nice, unless it is nice to themselves.

When we need to leave our own country to make a life for ourselves, brave people will do that, and most likely will put up with difficult circumstances to better themselves. Everybody knows what they want and need in life.

Regarding finding a suitable partner where we live, I think the answer is clear, if some people are willing to travel the length and breadth of this earth, it is not too much of an ask to be willing to travel a bit ourselves. That is the point again, do what you have to do to achieve what you need, or don't and feel unhappy about it.

To everybody else, seek the Lord sincertely more than ever, who will change your heart, then your desires will not be things (people needs) that you cannot find and achieve on earth, God will place Heaven in your heart and you will be satisfied calm, contented in His peace

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 25 Aug, 2016 07:14 AM

id love to leave the UK i hate the culture its very material selfish and un family oriented i dont fit in here i just dont have the means to leave

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 25 Aug, 2016 07:17 AM

plus has you probs know adam the UK is not a godly country anymore people worship footballer and money more than god

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9