Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 25 Aug, 2016 09:30 AM

The whole world is that way swampy, modern progress, everybody for themselves, so there is nowhere good to go. All a person can do is make the most of what they have. Any country that is more old fashioned and nicer family values, will soon disappear, there is only one continuing city as seen below. Don't look for much good here, there isnt much. If a person believes in God, they know the reasons why its so tough. That the vain life sickens you so much, you have no part of it, and cant even if you wanted to,God keeps you away so you have no means. Football is fine when your a teenager, but later you discover you were passionate for nothing. Then it becomes time for more meaningful things, like our family and keeping alive some unselfish acts, and find others who feel the same, wherever they are, it's the best thing to find. I'm in Ireland now by the way as I'm half Irish.

Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 26 Aug, 2016 08:21 AM

i have irish roots too from mayo and leitrum way .....i know plenty of southern asian women here beauties many of them with old fat dudes with plenty of money .... women will tell you nearly all men just want sex i cant disagree with that but nearly all women want wealth too or a tattooed steroid hunk who thinks hes god

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 26 Aug, 2016 12:12 PM

I'm in Mayo, where my roots are from.

Focus on what you have, doing an honest living, and wanting morals, and awareness to notice the evil everywhere.

You don't want to be the kind of man that women want for the wrong reasons. But you don't need steroids to lift weights, and it might be good for your confidence to start lifting some heavy weights, and you can be muscular just as good as any juiced up sted head. I lift weights and and have plenty strength, but that wont bring the nice lady into your life.

Girls also appreciate kindness, consideration, true love, responsibility, maturity, and confidence, so stop putting yourself down or feeling envy at what others have, be all that you can be, you will feel better, and mix things up, look around the net more, even read your bible more, God might help you and nobody will stop you then.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 27 Aug, 2016 02:53 AM

i do lift weights i just dont do steroids

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 27 Aug, 2016 10:17 AM

Good, well get some glutamine powder, a few grams of that a day releases growth hormone to heal you twice as fast. Some creatine can be good, I used to load up on creatine and gain 7lbs every couple of months. and protein powder, can give you a bit more strength before workout.

The heavier you can lift the better, on the smith machine for bench press on decline, then incline, then cable cross overs, trying to stack all the weights, for 100 plus reps, if you go to a gym. I'm trying to get back to were I used to be in training, and I did use to take all the extras.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 06:00 AM

im not that serious about it im a former professional boxer i just do it for myself not to look good ill never be ripped because i dont train has hard or take supplements

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 06:12 AM

you also have to be careful taking supplements many have side effects

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 06:50 AM

going back to the original post feminism has ruined western women but im stuck here not many decent women here but nothing i can do about it

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 07:55 AM

Being a boxer you know how to train hard and look in shape, and these days supplements from the health food shop give strength boost and not too many side effects.

It's not true that anything women do, changes the world. The world has never been good, that is why progress made everybody be what they are naturally, which is corrupt, selfish, and without care for others, all think for themselves.

God also can make children from stones to Abraham, so if you want to be a sincere Christian you have to have that kind of faith Abraham had, hope against hope, and then you show trust in God, and not what you see with your own eyes, then God can do all for those who believe, I wonder if you can agree ?

Matthew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Numbers 15:39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whooring:

Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 30 Aug, 2016 06:11 AM

feminism is an abomination of god women was created for man not man for women women have a purpose and its not to compete with men

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9