Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Sep, 2016 08:23 AM

Adam777:

"The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit, they are foolishness to him"

I suppose you could throw that scripture at anyone about anything given they do not have your false knowledge of biblical content! Thank you so very much for the hearty laugh.

Im pleased you posted that scripture. It reveals who YOU are given the content of discussion. You do not have the mind of Christ. You do not know my King. You talk AT people! Your spirit is VILE. Its no wonder you and the roaring lion are always at each others throats. You are one in the same. Vitriol diatribe is all that I see come forth from the mouths of those who have not the spirit of truth....

God teaches us the right way and relationship in all things. That means He gives children who procreate to those who love Him:

�Therefore, know that Jehovah your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations� (Deuteronomy 7:9 MKJV).

God therefore, does not make homosexual children that do not create future generations. For those reaping this sin in their lives, because under the wrath of God as opposed to His blessing, know that if you turn to Him through the Lord Jesus Christ these things can be reversed:

�Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor covetous, nor thieves, nor drunkards, nor abusive people, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you! But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God� (1 Corinthians 6:9-11 EMTV).

But from the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife� (Mark 10:5-7 EMTV).

Sex is for a man and his wife. The Lord also said that fornication was not permissible (Matthew 19:9), and called the act of a man lying with another man an abomination, punishable by death (Leviticus 20:13). Yes, that was Jesus Christ speaking there, the Same Who gave the Law to Moses

I choose to not debate scripture with lying demons.The LORD REBUKE YOU

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Sep, 2016 09:14 AM

The answer is not to benefit you blueeyes, but for everybody else.

The natural man does not receive what is of the spirit, because they are not born again. All ways are wicked, evil thinking, lustful, greedy, selfish, adulterers and homosexual, there is no difference, to be born again means all old ways are passed away, because man does not make himself natural and earthly, he is created that way FIRST....

1 Corinthians 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

You quote Deuteronomy, but are ignorant of what you are talking about. Let me enlighten this darkness a bit.(by the way the mistake people make with me is talking about Gods words, it is better you speak your own words instead or I can reveal your deceit)

"�Therefore, know that Jehovah your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations� (Deuteronomy 7:9 MKJV)."

The Lord is the God of the Hebrews, but the same Hebrews were caused to wander in the wilderness where there is no way. Until all men of war where destroyed, because the Lord once saved the people out of Egypt, but afterwards destroyed those who did not believe. They are set forth for an example to all who do the same or we fall after the same example of unbelief..

Psalms 107:39 Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.

40 He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.

41 Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.

42 The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.

43 Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Deuteronomy 2:14 And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them.

Hebrews 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

Hebrews 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

The Lord gives and takes away again. God gives procreation, to fill this earth, not with good hearted people, just with people, and natural man. Few there be that find the narrow way, even someone who is unaware of the entire scriptures must know that bit. The Lord makes all these unborn people, who are not good, and as Jesus says about us, are evil...

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Another lesson for everyone to benefit from,(most can anyway) OK lets examine the verses you put without knowing what you are saying at all. Some of you were fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, coveteous, homosexual, but all became washed and sanctified. In Job we see how abominable and filthy man is. In Titus we see the unbelieving, that is 100% of mankind, are abominable and disobedient and reprobate without morals. It is not just men lying wit another man that do abomination, it is all mankind before born again, proving all are made with those evil stony hearts, all have no morals, as Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are reprobates...

�Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor covetous, nor thieves, nor drunkards, nor abusive people, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you! But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God� (1 Corinthians 6:9-11 EMTV).

and called the act of a man lying with another man an abomination, punishable by death (Leviticus 20:13)."

Job 15:14 What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous?

15 Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight.

16 How much more abominable and filthy is man, which drinketh iniquity like water?

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

The last word to say for all your unjust insults, because I have proven my words by the Lords word, is you are not allowed to teach any man and stealing authority, so I do not wish to debate with you either thanks very much.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 05:08 AM

adam do you know all these scriptures off heart or do you google? youre not a savant are you?

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 07:32 AM

Yes I know all these scriptures Swampy, I read the bible at age 21 non stop, morning till night for many years, making notes of all, and placing them into different categories, such as for, sins, for the benefit of the Lords statutes, for faith, for praying, so I have everything in order, and what I forget or am unaware of yet I can do a bible search online.

I never learned in any church or from anyone, but I wanted to find other believers who felt like me, and instead all I found was people arguing, so I began trying to stop who I felt was a deceiver, but really I had enough of it these days.

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 04:50 PM

Swampy: Adam7777 is a enemy of Christ. Anyone who presumes God "made" homosexuals is following another Jesus. Dont believe for one minute that he knows all those scriptures off the top of his head either! The guy is a lying demon putting for doctrines of demons! Englanders are quite liberal! It shows!!

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 05:15 PM

I think adam7777 should go on a extremely busy christian chat site and see how he holds up against many whom walk with the spirit of truth!!

Its awfully convenient for a prideful demon to roam the barren empty dead halls(for the most part comparatively) of this site and act as if one has all this "higher" knowledge as a rogue follower! Satan likes to find isolated people( this sites forums) and pose as an angel of light!

We know by the word of God that all men need to be accountable to other believers lest they be carried away by false spirits. Adam7777 is a excellent example of this. REPENT and turn to the correct Christ Adam!! The kingdom of God is at hand.

"1 Thessalonians 5:12-14 (see also Heb. 13:7, 17)

Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who labor among you and preside over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them most highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, admonish the undisciplined, comfort the discouraged, help the weak, be patient toward all.

Verses 12-13 naturally point to a dual accountability. First, there is that of the leadership whom God holds responsible to care for His flock (Heb. 13:17). Then there is responsibility of the flock to submit to the leadership. These leaders, like shepherds, are responsible for the spiritual well being of the local church.

Bible.org

Put this is your filing system...

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 06:33 PM

According to Adam777 who reason from his own understanding(the natural mind) as opposed to the spirit of truth; we would have to conclude that God made murderers because they murder. We could also say that God made thieves because they steal! Ridiculous!!

Perverted sexual practice is a CHOICE just as any other sin is but it is actually worse because God detests it AND God calls it is an abomination!!! It is a SPIRITUAL MATTER of those whom love their sin and are deceived by the enemy just as Adamm777 is because he asserts God would create something contrary to fulfilling procreation ! Adam777 are you homosexual ?

Again: Some homosexuals say that God created them the way they are. Therefore, it makes their behavior ok and God should not condemn them. But, their assertion is not correct. God does not "make" people in a way that contradicts what he teaches they should be. He does not condemn sin and then makes people into sinners and then blame them for their sin. He does not condemn murder and then makes people into murderers. Likewise with homosexuality. God declares it to be a sin (Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). So, he does not create people as homosexuals and then condemn them for it.

Leviticus 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Romans 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

If, however, the pro-homosexual wishes to disagree, then let him or her find his teaching in Scripture. If he wants to speak for God but cannot find his position in the Bible, then he is being arrogant and foolish in seeking only to justify his rebellion against God. Let God speak for himself and if someone's assertion cannot find the Scripture, then he ought not to make it.

Unfortunately, people prefer their sin over their sanctification. They prefer to fulfill their fleshly desires and selfish expectations rather then submit to God. They try and make God fit their personal preferences and if they can't do it, they mock him. They don't want to submit to the word of God. They want to justify their sinful behavior. Such is the case with those who say that God made them as homosexuals. They are looking for a way to excuse their sin.

The issue of homosexual behavior has had a lot of publicity of late. Homosexuals say that the slaves have been freed and women have been liberated, so gay rights are long overdue. Society does seem to be moving in that direction. Many homosexuals are �coming out� and openly declaring their homosexuality. In many parts of the western world, homosexual couples receive the same recognition as heterosexual couples with regard to social security benefits. Some church leaders are giving their blessing to homosexual relationships, homosexual church members and even homosexual ministers.

Many homosexuals� claim that� They are made that way. Homosexuality is of no harm to the participants or to anyone else. If it feels right to those involved, it is nobody else�s business. Homosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships are equally valid. (Some even claim that the Bible condones homosexual relationships.) Made that way? Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, homosexuals claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one Christian expert has said� �Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.�1 In contrast, homosexuals claim that scientific studies have shown that there is a biological basis for homosexuality.

Three main studies are cited by �gay rights� activists in support of their argument2Hamer�s X-chromosome research,3 LeVay�s study of the hypothalamus,4 and Bailey and Pillard�s study of identical twins who were homosexuals.5 In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Also, �the media typically do not explain the methodological flaws in these studies, and they typically oversimplify the results.�6 There is no reliable evidence to date that homosexual behavior is determined by a person�s genes. To the extent that biological or social factors may contribute to a person�s bent toward homosexual behavior, this does not excuse it.

Some people have a strong bent towards stealing or abuse of alcohol, but they still choose to engage or not engage in this behavior and the law rightly holds them accountable. The final report of the Baptist Union of Western Australia (BUWA) Task Force on Human Sexuality states �that a person becomes a homosexual ultimately by choosing to be involved in same-sex activity� This is in contrast to innate characteristics such as gender and ethnicity.�7 The report affirms that �the Bible is clear that sin involves choice, and it unequivocally condemns homosexual behavior as sin.�7 The foundational teaching on marriage and sexual issues is found in Genesis chapters 1 and 2. When Jesus was questioned about marriage, He referred to these 2 chapters (Matthew 19:1-12; Mark 10:1-12). Genesis teaches us that �male and female He created them� (Genesis 1:27). We were created to a plan, male and female complementing each other. That is, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, nor Madam and Eve. Genesis also teaches that God instituted and designed marriage between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:18-25). There are a number of reasons why He did so.

The complementary structure of the male and female anatomy is obviously designed for the normal husband-wife relationships. Clearly, design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality. The combination of male and female enables man (and the animals) to produce and nurture offspring as commanded in Genesis 1:28 �Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth.� This command is repeated to Noah after the Flood (Genesis 8:15-17). But procreation is not the only reason God made humans as sexual beings. The BUWA report affirms �that sexual intimacy between husband and wife is good, and is intended by God for bonding, pleasure and procreation.�7

Thirdly, God gave man and woman complementary roles in order to strengthen the family unit. Woman was to be the helper that man needed (Genesis 2:18). However, the woman�s role as the helpmate is certainly not an inferior one. The enterprising, God-fearing woman in Proverbs 31:10-31 is an inspiring role model. No harm? Andrew Lansdown points out that �homosexual activity is notoriously disease-prone. In addition to diseases associated with heterosexual promiscuity, homosexual actions facilitate the transmission of an al herpes, hepatitis B, intestinal parasites, Kaposi�s Sarcoma and AIDS.�1 Research on the life expectancy of a group of homosexual men in Canada in the early 1990s indicated that they could expect 8-21 years less lifespan than other men.8 Effect on others Secular psychologists assure us that �children raised in lesbian and gay households are similar to children raised in heterosexual households on characteristics such as intelligence, development, moral judgments, self-concepts, social competence and gender identity.�6 The humanists have, however, forgotten one important ingredient. �Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it� (Proverbs 22:6). You cannot faithfully teach God�s Word to your children while living a lifestyle specifically condemned by God�s Word.

All Christians are sinners forgiven by God�s grace, but living in a homosexual relationship constitutes habitual, unrepented sin. Nobody else�s business? Gay activists claim that homosexual activity is nobody�s business other than those involved in the relationship. However, this is not true. God, our Designer and Creator, has authority over all aspects of our lives. He makes the rules, and He quite specifically forbids homosexual behavior. �You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination� (Leviticus 18:22; see also Leviticus 20:13). Disobedience of such a clear command indicates rejection of God�s authority.

Some people argue that the Old Testament law (including Leviticus 18 and 20) was superseded with the coming of Christ. However, we should at least consider as binding those aspects of the law that are renewed in the New Testament. The teaching of Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 was certainly reaffirmed in the New Testament. Equally valid? Some people claim that homosexual behavior was only condemned in the Bible because it was associated with idolatry (e.g., 1 Kings 14:24). However, it is clearly condemned apart from idolatry as well (e.g,. Leviticus 18:22). It is described in Scripture as an unnatural, immoral perversion. �For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another�� (Romans 1:26-27). The Greek word arsenokoitai used in 1 Timothy 1:10 literally means �men who sleep with men.� It is the same Greek word used for �homosexual offender� in 1 Corinthians 6:9, variously translated as �abusers of themselves with mankind� (KJV), homosexuals (NASB) or homosexual offender (NIV).

Some people claim that the sin involved in Sodom was rejecting hospitality customs or selfishness rather than homosexual behavior. Certainly, the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah was great and their reported sin was grievous to God (Genesis 18:20). God sent angels to Sodom and� �Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. And they called to Lot and said to him, Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have sex with them� (Genesis 19:4-5). �While it is true that the Hebrew word yadha does not necessarily mean �to have sex with,� nonetheless in the context of Sodom and Gommorah, it clearly had this meaning. �It means �to know sexually� in this very chapter when Lot refers to his two daughters not having �known� a man (19:8).�9 You would not offer virgins to appease a mob if their sin was lack of hospitality, but only if their desire was sexual.

Although Ezekiel 16:49 condemns Sodom for its selfishness with regard to poverty, etc., this does not contradict its condemnation for homosexual practices. �The very next verse of Ezekiel (verse 50) calls their sin an �abomination.� This is the same Hebrew word used to describe homosexual sins in Leviticus 18:22.�10 It is also used in Scripture to describe such things like the practice of offering children to Moloch, but never such things as mere selfishness or lack of hospitality. Even in legal parlance, the word used to refer to one aspect of homosexual practice is �sodomy.�

Another argument is that Jonathon and David were homosexuals as �Jonathan loved David� (1 Sam. 18:3), that Jonathan stripped in David�s presence (18:4), [and] that they kissed each other (20:41).11 However, �David�s love for Jonathan was not sexual (erotic) but a friendship (philic) love. And Jonathan did not strip himself of all his clothes, but only of his armor and royal robe (1 Sam. 18:4).�12 Also, a kiss was a normal greeting in that day, such as when Judas kissed Jesus. In several cultures today, men normally greet each other with a kiss, too. Further, David�s love for his wives, especially Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11), clearly reveals his heterosexual orientation. Isaiah 56:3 states that eunuchs will not be excluded from God�s presence (�my temple�), but practicing homosexuals are not eunuchs. Eunuchs have no sexual relations at all. Other Scriptural arguments for homosexuality can similarly be easily refuted. It is clear that heterosexual marriage is the only form of marriage sanctioned in the Bible and that homosexual practice is always condemned. [See: What does the Bible say about same sex marriages? Answer] Punishment The Bible not only describes homosexual behavior as detestable, but it also calls for the punishment of those involved (Leviticus 20:13).

Their unrepentant attitude caused God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 19:24-25). Just as homosexual conduct has been punished in the past, so it will also be punished by God in the future. ��Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God� (1 Corinthians 6:9-10). Hope However, there is hope for the homosexual. God forgives and cleanses a person who repents and turns from their sin, including the sin of homosexual behavior (1 Corinthians 6:11). As well as forgiveness, God�s grace brings with it the power to live a life that is pleasing to God (Romans 6:6-7). If repentance and reform are genuine, prior homosexual actions should not be a bar to church membership or ministry, as all Christians are reformed sinners. �Liberal� churches espouse tolerance of homosexual behavior in the name of �love.� They plug for the acceptance of homosexual conduct as normal, �because they can�t help it.� They are not only wrong about the latter, but they are actually not being at all loving towards homosexuals, because, contrary to the Bible, they reduce the homosexual person to the level of an animal, driven by instinct.

In removing moral responsibility from the person, they dehumanize them, whereas the Bible says we are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27), with the power of moral choice. Furthermore, the gospel proclaims liberation from the bondage of sin, including homosexual sin, whereas the �liberals� tell the homosexual that they cannot help it, and they can�t help them either, so they will accept them as they are! However, many a person has been gloriously rescued from the bondage of homosexual sin (and other sin) by the power of the Holy Spirit, but only Bible-believing Christians can offer such hope.

.christiananswers.netl

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 05:40 AM

i dont recalls adam claiming god made homosexuals? i did query his views on gays my view on gays is they are deformed like pedophiles but just because we have deformities doesnt mean we should act on them if we know they are wrong? i am quite tolerant to gays as long as they practice their belief in private living in the UK we are constantly brainwashed with gays even my daughters teachers have taught her its ok to be gay acceptable? ok ill buy that but it really does anger me when these views are forced upon us all

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 08:18 AM

blueeyeydjewel wrote:

"According to Adam777 who reason from his own understanding(the natural mind) as opposed to the spirit of truth; we would have to conclude that God made murderers because they murder. We could also say that God made thieves because they steal! Ridiculous!!"

Answer:

The reason from my own natural mind is that blueeyes cannot steal authority from a man, to both teach and condemn men. She does however steal authority and accuse a man preaching the Gospel to be of the devil. Her judgement is against herself, because there is one who stole, and we are not to let him steal no more as blueeyes is displaying by wrongly teaching men and proves who she obeys..

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Ephesians 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole (the devil) steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Is sin a choice ?

The flesh is against the Spirit, so we cannot do what we would. We would do good, but evil is present in carnal man.This law wars against our mind, and brings the carnal minded man into captivity to sin. They are natural beasts, MADE, to be taken and destroyed. They CANNOT CEASE FROM SIN because they are CURSED CHILDREN.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Romans 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Blueeyed wrote:

"Again: Some homosexuals say that God created them the way they are. Therefore, it makes their behavior ok and God should not condemn them. But, their assertion is not correct. God does not "make" people in a way that contradicts what he teaches they should be. He does not condemn sin and then makes people into sinners and then blame them for their sin. He does not condemn murder and then makes people into murderers. Likewise with homosexuality. God declares it to be a sin (Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). So, he does not create people as homosexuals and then condemn them for it. "

God does not condemn. Light needed to come into the world, because men are darkness. Darkness cannot recognise light also. The Lord needs to give light to them that sit in darkness. To open their eyes, turning them from the darkness of satan to the light of the Lord. There is no contradiction of men doing all evil in darkness before they do only good in the light, all need to change. God we see did open the eyes of Paul,God needs to do the same for all, we cannot see without God opening our eyes..

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Matthew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Luke 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.

20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

When the Lord gives someone eyes to see with, then they can CEASE FROM SIN. They are no longer in the flesh, but now in the Spirit. The time past, all lived in the will of the Gentiles, in lusts and revellings and ABOMINABLE IDOLATRY. Covetousness is idolatry. Everybody served their lusts and took all they wanted in this life. 2 Thesslonians 2 shows that unrighteousness is deceivable, for all who did not receive the love of the TRUTH. Instead the Lord sent them strong delusion, to believe a LIE...

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

1 Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Where we created the way we are according to scripture, and not hypocrites who say they speak by the word of God and give their opinion ONLY instead..

We are correctly called evil by Christ, because we need a new heart to know and speak good. The Lord creates all, light and darkness, peace and evil,

Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

"However, as one Christian expert has said� �Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.�1 In contrast, homosexuals claim that scientific studies have shown that there is a biological basis for homosexuality."

Impairment all relate to what A person is. People can have and do have impairment in their sexual tendencies, for example, they want everybody elses wife, and they need to cast down those thoughts to obedience of Christ. Homosexuals, (which I am not one) also need to cast down their thoughts to obedience of Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5

"To the extent that biological or social factors may contribute to a person�s bent toward homosexual behavior, this does not excuse it."

The fact that people do have biological issues, such as twin genders, shows that we are not simply made male and female. There are inbetweens, and God made all for purpose, so this world does not recognose the righteousness of God. We can ot question God why He made things inconvenient, but we need to know why there is no mrriage in Heaven, because our bodies are vile, whether straight or homosexual. 1 Corinthians 7:30-31. Luke 20:34-35

Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

"The final report of the Baptist Union of Western Australia (BUWA) Task Force on Human Sexuality states �that a person becomes a homosexual ultimately by choosing to be involved in same-sex activity�The report affirms that �the Bible is clear that sin involves choice, and it unequivocally condemns homosexual behavior as sin "

The report says we, (people) choose sin, and that the bible says sin involves choice. Incorrect, the bible says no such thing in any part whatsoever. Hence why the writer of this article shows no such scriptures, just shows opinion.

In the first covenant, all are under sin, all fall short of the glory of God, there is none that does good, not one. Then when faith comes, God gives the gift of faith, to believe in His righteous testimonies of the Kingdom of Heaven, and we turn away from sin, when God writes His laws in our hearts. We no longer can turn away from those righteous laws in our heart, Goid also chastens us to make sure we obey Him now. Before the Spirit of Christ was given, man cannot be chastened of God, as he cannot keep a single thing God says, and can only choose evil. Now man can only choose good, if Christ has made the tree good..

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

"Thirdly, God gave man and woman complementary roles in order to strengthen the family unit. Woman was to be the helper that man needed (Genesis 2:18)."

Now there is a different helper, the Lord. We also are married to another..

Hebrews 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

"God-fearing woman in Proverbs 31:10-31 is an inspiring role model."

Proverbs 31:10 Who can FIND A VIRTUOUS WOMAN? for HER PRICE IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES.

Proverbs 31:11 The heart of her husband doth SAFELY TRUST IN HER, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

Proverbs 31:12 SHE WILL DO HIM GOOD and not evil ALL THE DAYS OF HER LIFE.

Proverbs 31:14 She is like the MERCHANTS' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

Proverbs 31:18 SHE PERCEIVETH THAT HER MERCHANDISE IS GOOD: her candle goeth not out by night.

Proverbs 31:26 She openeth HER MOUTH WITH WISDOM; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Proverbs 31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou EXCELLEST THEM ALL.

Ecclesiastes 2:13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as LIGHT EXCELLETH darkness.

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. Acts 26:18. 2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 3:14 Happy is the man that FINDETH WISDOM, and the man that getteth understanding.

15 For the MERCHANDISE of it is BETTER than the MERCHANDISE of silver, and

16 SHE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN RUBIES: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

17 LENGTH OF DAYS IS IN HER RIGHT HAND; and in her left hand riches and honour.

18 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all HER PATHS ARE PEACE.

19 SHE IS A TREE OF LIFE TO THEM THAT LAY HOLD UPON HER: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 31:16 She considereth a FIELD, and BUYETH IT: with the fruit of her hands she PLANTETH A VINEYARD.

Matthew 13:44 Again, the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and BUYETH THAT FIELD.

Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this PARABLE; A certain man PLANTED A VINEYARD, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

Psalms 145:15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and THOU GIVEST THEM THEIR MEAT IN DUE SEASON.

Christ is that wisdom and virtue, , field, vineyard, meat food from afar in due season,man and woman is not..

Romans 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.( no man or woman virteous)

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 08:19 AM

continued..

blueeed wrote..

"Andrew Lansdown points out that �homosexual activity is notoriously disease-prone."

It is true that homosexuality receives diseases, the act is not natural. Diseases also came without those acts, as the Lord placed on Egypt.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

"The humanists have, however, forgotten one important ingredient. �Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it� (Proverbs 22:6). You cannot faithfully teach God�s Word to your children while living a lifestyle specifically condemned by God�s Word. "

Again it is true by doing actions that the Lord condemns, you cannot train a child faithfully, but neither can anyone else, it is by the Lord only...

Hebrews 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

"All Christians are sinners forgiven by God�s grace, but living in a homosexual relationship constitutes habitual, unrepented sin"

Hypocrisy continually. Christians cannot be sinners and penitant. If we do Godly repentence, we do not repeat sins, it is NOT TO BE REPENTED OF. Continued sin of any sort is habitual..

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

"Some people claim that the sin involved in Sodom was rejecting hospitality customs or selfishness rather than homosexual behavior."

The sin of sodom was no greater than all nations, Israel did even more sin. Everybody who does sins now, and thinks the are forgiven for them will find the same judgement, there is no respect of persons. All are abominable before born again..

Ezekiel 16:48 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

"Another argument is that Jonathon and David were homosexuals as �Jonathan loved David�

Johnathon was confused over David, but everyboidy before Christ was in wrong behavior. David also made mistakes to take other mens wives and kill the men, because it is not just hosexuality that is wrong, all is, and is why the vile body will be changed and no marriage in heaven and notice ow much punishment for adultery and how much death and women placed with other men too.

1 Samuel 20:30 Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious woman, do not I know that thou hast chosen the son of Jesse to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness?

2 Samuel 12:10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.

11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

God made all nations and drowned all in the flood. They could not repent. God made nineveh a different example of repenting, because God made them hear. Afterwards nineveh was destroyed anyway. The same way the people before the flood could not repent, it is already predicted, they will be marrying and will all be destroyed anyway, because that is the sin on earth that gets destruction, not homosexuality, notice below this is not mentioned at all as the writer is using his own opinion ONLY, it is testified as ALL greedy selfish ways of man....

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Jonah 3:5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

Zephaniah 2:13 And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.

Matthew 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

"In removing moral responsibility from the person, they dehumanize them, whereas the Bible says we are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27), with the power of moral choice."

Wrong in all written 100%, because it is the worlds teaching, not the Lord from Heaven. The Lord said enough about homosexuality, the just walk in the laws of the Lord which are right. So we cannot choose morals, we need Christ in us or are reprobates, which means morally abandoned, which is all people before Christ is in them, straight or homosexual..

Hosea 14:9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9