Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 06:41 AM

you probs heard about the gay bishop in grantham UK so many priests and bishops and so called christians are gay now

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 02:18 PM

Swampy: This is a quote from adam7777:

"I do not support people being gay, but I do not condemn, can anyone help the way they are made."

Since this site in antiquated with no numbered posts r anything else convenient for that matter; its difficult to find but it was written.

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 02:36 PM

Swampy:

"i dont recalls adam claiming god made homosexuals? i did query his views on gays my view on gays is they are deformed like pedophiles but just because we have deformities doesnt mean we should act on them if we know they are wrong? i am quite tolerant to gays as long as they practice their belief in private living in the UK we are constantly brainwashed with gays even my daughters teachers have taught her its ok to be gay acceptable? ok ill buy that but it really does anger me when these views are forced upon us all "

Are you saying you are tolerant of sin? God calls us to HATE the sin of the sinner because it is inequity to God and because it is going to send those sinning in perverted sexual acts to hell! We are called to spread the gospel no matter the cost. We are instructed to be ready in and out of season. The truth is not "condemning" per se but it is wisdom of whom will be condemned. Those that deny Christ and stay in their sin will perish. It is loving to tell a homosexual the truth because a christian a true follower of Christ knows the eternity in hell they are headed for! Doesnt that grieve you?

We are not supposed to retreat from the battle. Instead, we are to boldly and confidently obey the command of Jesus who said,

�Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age,� (Matt. 28:19-20).

Gods word never returns void! NEVER!

Have you withheld the words of truth because you didn�t want to offend someone, or because you might have been ridiculed, or maybe because it might have cost you a friendship? If this is the case, then please take your eyes off of yourself and your circumstances and put them on Jesus, and follow him. Be wise, be prayerful, but don�t let yourself be isolated.

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 02:49 PM

Listen up you lying demon! Gods word is USURPING your lying tongue! You have been exposed .You have absolutely no authority over me! You are a worse than clanging cymble! Your argument is weak. You are are giving me a good laugh! Ty for that. the LORD REBUKE YOU!

3For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.�

14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep�s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?�

Titus 1:16

They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 11:17 PM

The homo sexual wants LEGITIMACY! That is what prevails before us . Most of them dont want to marry but they do want recognition. Perverting Gods word by stating God made them that way is not only ludicrous and foolish showing a severe lack of NOT knowing scripture and Gods character but it also plays into the enemies hands with this blasphemy of blaming God for the way they are!!!

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 03:30 AM

Am I saying I do not condemn because we are not to condemn ? Yes I am.

Am I saying am tolerant of sin ? You can answer.

God did make all the way we are, hence why we are evil, abominable, filthy rags, reprobate, darkness, clear or not yet ?

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lord commands all men everywhere to repent, because all are as bad as each other, you cannot single out homosexaulity, all go to the lake of fire, liars, all without Christ are abominable, adulterers and whooremongers, so get over yourself.

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

You cannot show people became homosexual, Gods word shows the opposite, all are bad in every way and we receive a complete change when called out of darkness to His glorious light, as Paul the top example of being Chief of sinners previously.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

The hypocrite did not want to continue in this discussion and continued anyway, and cheats its way to steal authority, but she still has none and speaks great swelling words of vanity and boasts but has no word whatever to say any more on God making us the way we are and changes us then completely, but I can speak on and on and on.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 05:15 AM

blue let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone? i said before gays are an abomination of god i dont know what adams view is mine is let them do as they please as long as they dont harm us why should we care? only issue i have with gays and i have with sexuality in general is the high media propaganda this also applies to mtv and many musicians like myley cyrus, justin beiber, rhanna so on people who promote sexual activity via their lyrics and videos..... gays should just be gay and shut up about it like prostitutes and other misogynous practices do as you please but do it in private...

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 05:18 AM

by the way i can actually be arrested in the UK for condemning gays id imagine the laws are even stricter in ireland adam?

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 04:37 PM

Whose throwing stones? You sound like the world! You know about as much of Gods word as the world. Pity.

�Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age,� (Matt. 28:19-20).

You are lukewarm . Christ said his saints would be persecuted for standing on the word. I know many whom have spent nights in jail. These men are REAL MEN of Jesus Christ. They walk bold as lions. They have no fear of man.

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Christ said he would vomit the lukewarm out of his mouth! That means no eternal kingdom of God for the lukewarm.

Those who walk a righteous fervent walk with the Lord have certain characteristics. One of them is a fire in their belly to know Gods word and some of the others are that they hate sin and have a grieving heart for the lost.

Examine yourself to see that you are in the faith.............

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 05:48 PM

Swampy: You either warn homosexuals or you affirm them. Read Romans 1.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9