Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

charry_1

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Dec, 2016 06:15 AM

i don't want to sound rude or whatever you want to call Filipinas, swampy.. but be careful to whom you underrated, belittled, humiliated in public.. that's so unprofessional to speak..

by then, you have to ask yourself why not a single lady from your place message you..

to tell you, not all WOMEN (in general) are only after for whatever you call MR. TICK.

it's the character and ATTITUDE of a person that counts..

Weakness of ATTITUDE becomes weakness of CHARACTER..

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Jan, 2017 04:31 AM

obviously im not there type

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Jan, 2017 02:33 AM

you say women aint fussy im not the one messaging women on the other side of the planet i only message local girls in my own town and they all want mr right but mr right isnt mr loyal reliable honest genuine mr right is ambitious, independent, funny, has a good job car own house etc do you know how many women call me a loser because i work has a cleaner? i dont judge women who dont work or work low wage

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 16 Jan, 2017 06:07 AM

You're not alone here brother as i have been here for many years too. Feminist Christianity has tainted this site as well . It used to be a decent site, but now most of what i read is miss independents and strong women propaganda , but hey can you open this jar for me ?! Sites looks more like a secular dating and has therefore lost its purpose. I dont blame the site , its the attitudes of women that must change for a marriage to ever work. Of which i am not even seeking anymore , God forgive me my fornication, but we have a corrupt government regime that punishes only men when relationships go sour. Child support , Alimony, etc... I cant tell ya how many women have bragged to me about these poor suckers they took to the cleaners. Feminism is the sin of witchcraft for any ideology that advocates abortions can only be that of the devil . Another thing to watch out for is favoritism . If she writes this and that comes first . This means everything comes before her man . Even if she says that God comes first of which i also place before them LOL the mere fact she is showing favoritism is a good indicator the you will always be second to something or another . All these keywords signal to me to pass her profile .

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 16 Jan, 2017 06:14 AM

You're not alone here brother as i have been here for many years too. Feminist Christianity has tainted this site as well . It used to be a decent site, but now most of what i read is Miss Independents and strong women propaganda , but hey can you open this jar for me ?! Sites looks more like a secular dating and has therefore lost its purpose. I dont blame the site , its the attitudes of women that must change for a marriage to ever work. Of which i am not even seeking anymore , God forgive me my fornication, but we have a corrupt government regime that punishes only men when relationships go sour. Child support , Alimony, etc... I cant tell ya how many women have bragged to me about these poor suckers they took to the cleaners. Feminism is the sin of witchcraft for any ideology that advocates abortions can only be that of the devil . Another thing to watch out for is favoritism . If she writes this and that comes first . This means everything comes before her man . Even if she says that God comes first of which i also place before them LOL the mere fact she is showing favoritism is a good indicator the you will always be second to something or another . All these keywords signal to me to pass her profile .

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 17 Jan, 2017 02:33 AM

totally agree with you dreamryder if women want to stay independent and ambitious stay single and dont have children once you have children you tie yourself to a bond of family union.... unless there is good reason to break that bond it should never be broken domestic abuse, cheating, lying and any other serious form of unreasonable behavior im sick of women claiming all single mothers are single because it was the mans fault... maybe it is 90% of the time im not bias but these women instead of look at guys like me that are obviously family oriented they belittle me because i choose my daughter over a career.... feminism is the evil its not about equality (which i disagree with anyway) its about female power the woman was given the greatest gift of all the be kind, caring, motherly, nurturing and they called it slavery? if i had the money id probs find me a asian woman not only are they beautiful but family oriented but the fact is visas and travel cost money they really do believe all white guys are rich and our streets are paved with gold.....

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 17 Jan, 2017 02:36 AM

if there are any nice filipinas on here who are quite wealthy it would be nice to hear from you haha seriously its not about money for me i just want a nice woman for me and my girl we both need ti we are not independent there is no badge of honour in raising children alone its a curse we never chose we are a broken family i have tried to find someone who could help repair it but it hasnt been

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 17 Jan, 2017 02:56 AM

1 Corinthians 11

7 A man ought not to cover his head,[b] since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. 8 For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9 neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10 It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own[c] head, because of the angels. 11 Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 09:17 AM

We can look at the other end too. The side of gratefulness, of kindness and love, and how things join together. If the man has God with him, has honour, integrity, we know the next step, is God fulfills what He prepared in that man, placing a good thing with him, his own wife, who knows why she is here, and where she goes to, and makes her home where God places her.

We cannot change others, but we can change ourselves, we can become a good place and refuge where a little bird might make it's nest, safe and secure, warm and sheltered from all storms, the place of calm is where all gentle hearts wish to be...

Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 29 Jan, 2017 06:19 AM

i dont need to change myself i am not the problem god designed me to be superior and a protector and any woman who chose me would receive just that feminism is the curse of women and an illegitimate obese dying nation of disobedient kids

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9