Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 29 Jan, 2017 09:40 AM

I wonder why God says cursed is the man that trusts in the protection of man ? Man is not able to protect anything, but he boasts only, and against God, and all women are able to see you do not speak by God word, do not know His words which do deliver us from all evil, and how you acknowledge nothing of Gods word you are ever shown, and resist all instead. The word speaks for itself, read them or don't but everyone else can see the difference if they like..

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Psalms 33:16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.

17 An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.

18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Jan, 2017 02:19 AM

a woman that is equal to man will be treated like man .... swampy 1;1

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Jan, 2017 02:24 AM

anyway i dont put my trust in man and neither should women but women should accept that men are superior and not try to dominate us or belittle us with feminism women get raped beaten and end up in jobs they cant physically do yet expect the same pay women make good mothers and carers if they are real women thats what they desire to be

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Feb, 2018 07:31 AM

It is the same here "across the pond". Most women here only care for model or rock star looks and at least a 6 figure bank account. It's tough for me cause i have a disability and have been judged as worthless and no good. Why bother to keep looking for love,might as well find a woman that you get together with from time to time. Or at least where i live there's Amish and Mennonite women. They only judge a man by his faith in god and his heart,not his wallet. But it is tough to get into these churches and to be Amish,you have to give up just about everything.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9