Author Thread: Who's ready for Captain America Civil War?
Admin

Who's ready for Captain America Civil War?
Posted : 18 Mar, 2016 11:57 AM

I can't wait to see Captain America Civil War. I was probably way too excited when I saw then finally put spider man in a trailer. I wonder if they're going to stick to the comics any.

CarlAHartwell

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Mar, 2016 11:51 PM

All blessings to you in Jesus' name.

I could keep my peace I suppose but this is a matter that is close to my heart. Sci fi was pretty much my world before I was saved, now I've no hunger for it, there is likely a good reason for that. Also this is an open forum after all and if you disagree with me, simply ignore me!

I have decided to completely remove all traces of (what I dis-affectionately call) "Hellywood" from my diet, as well as the vast majority of mainstream TV and pretty much all secular music.

Some of this is a sacrifice, I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't enjoy in my flesh watching/listening to some of it. But Christ has taught me that I need to take up my cross and that in order to receive life I must let it go.

I have given to understand that a majority of output from these secular sources is highly inspired by demons, there is much material on this on YouTube. I wish no longer to be entertained by demons, that gives me great strength. Also that many of this media, being produced by those in league with occult influence, put incantations/spells/covenants into them to which I do not want to be subjected.

Lk 5:11; Lk 21:34; Mk 10:28,29;

Lk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. 28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the Cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Lk 9:61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Ro 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ep 4:24 and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Ga 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

He 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

1Jn 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

I pray that God opens your eyes to this, in Jesus' name.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2016 09:18 PM

With all due respect the majority of your verses are out of context. In fact seeing or not seeing movies will not save you. Jesus says repeatedly throughout John that all who believe in Him have eternal life and no one will the from His hand. Contextually you cannot put on Scripture and Internet the way you want it to say because it leads you down a slippery slope.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2016 09:21 PM

I loved it! Great film!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 11:26 AM

After watching Infinity War 4x I saw Capt. America Civil War afterwards and I thought it was very good and I understood the split between the group better.