Author Thread: My Horror Dating Story
Demi25gurl

View Profile
History
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 24 Mar, 2016 01:40 PM

Hello everyone I been in lots of relationships. All of them wanted only sexual things from me but i wanted to wait till marriage. In my 3rd relationship I want to do it, i thought i was in love but we were not married. He even told me that i should't ever have the thoughts of getting married to him. During our intimate moment he would not let me touch him. I felt like it was r*** i was so scared and in so much pain i did not know what to do. I could not even speak to tell him to stop.

I have not done it sense and its been 4 years and now i will wait for marriage. I want to know I am in love and cared for and supported and that they want to be only with me and want children and marriage.

Please tell me there is good men in the world.

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
History
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 25 Mar, 2016 12:25 PM

Wow, sorry to hear that.

Yes, there are plenty of good men in this world, you just need to use discernment in going about it the right way.

You know, a Christian church is always a good place to meet someone. Make sure they are a true follower of the Lord Jesus, if they are then they will share your same beliefs, but you know, it also doesn't hurt to ask them their beliefs on marriage.

Belovethrev

View Profile
History
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 06:48 PM

You have a great testamony and may God bless you to keep it Real, God will lead the right woman to you as long as you are honest and remain humble.

Belovethrev

View Profile
History
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 06:59 PM

Hello, Demi I too am so sorry for your horror date and you have to be careful not to be alone with them the first date and since you don't want to have sex until you marry, let your date know this upfront, like I do.

Be care giving your number to everyone at first view. They can find a lot about you from your #, even your location.

If you can get in a spirit filled church where you can have spiritual guidance and meet people your own age.

I Pray you have a good future with the right person.