Author Thread: No show
Admin

No show
Posted : 12 May, 2016 09:35 AM

I had a girl who said yes to a date, which was exciting as it is difficult for me to get the courage to ask. We were to meet at a movie theater so I showed up early and waited for almost 90 minutes and she never spoke to me again. I started to see Christian women doing this to me constantly. I try going on here to find them no better, I have now set up a huge barrier and also suffer from Social anxiety because of Christian women. Guys get hammer on for not being godly, but ladies if you say you at going to do something do it.slso stop pretending to be nice when your thoughts contradict as God reads your thoughts. I've lingered on but it needed to be said as I can't hold on the pain and hurt I've received because I don't have muscles( something that is not my fault because I have celiac)

Jacque2

View Profile
History
No show
Posted : 23 Jun, 2016 03:15 PM

Tlofty: It is a shame what those women have put you through. Remember, They will reap what they have sown. You may have lost some time, but you saved some money. Join a big brother program. If you have no children of your own, borrow a nephew and a needy boy and really make their weekend!

View Profile
History
No show
Posted : 3 Aug, 2016 02:05 AM

I'm sorry that you had that experience, I think she changed her mind which she is perfectly entitled to do. But she should have done the decent thing and let you know. Dust the sand off your feet and move on...