Author Thread: this site seems to be going out of favor
Admin

this site seems to be going out of favor
Posted : 6 Jun, 2016 06:53 AM

I have sent ten messages to ten different women who I am interested in, and none of them even read my messages. They are all white women in my age group, my denomination, and live in the USA. Now, the fact that they didn't read the messages means that they are not online. Women are not even using this site anymore. They got flooded with messages, and apparently they chose to turn off the email notifications. So, they don't even log on anymore. I have messaged some women last year, and they didn't check the letters either.

On the other hand, my profile gets a bunch of views from Asia and Africa. And I purposely disabled those, so women outside of USA cannot message me. I am not interested in a relationship with people outside the US. Period. But it seems like they are the ones who are actively using this site. Or maybe I just happened to pick the ones who are inactive. This site seems to have A LOT of inactive users! :-(

ladyarwen

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2016 01:36 PM

It does seem that there are many inactive profiles. If it was easier to delete your profile on here, there probably wouldn't be this problem.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2016 10:19 AM

I think the site ought to delete profiles if the user hasn't logged on in a long time, or show when they last logged in - if they then come back they'll hopefully bring up to date information and photos with them!