Author Thread: dead-end conversation
Admin

dead-end conversation
Posted : 7 Jun, 2016 03:16 PM

I know that it goes both ways. But why do women on this website just view your profile without the intention of trying to communicate with you? There are several women who view my profile. I try to say hello to them to start up conversation and they do not respond at all. What's up with that?

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
dead-end conversation
Posted : 7 Jun, 2016 04:03 PM

Oh my brother...where do I begin? First don't take it personally...this happens to both genders! This topic has been so deliberated, but I want to simply say this...has anyone ever thought that to "view" someone's profile, doesn't necessarily mean there's a particular interest in actually sending a message to that person?

Something may have caught a persons eye while surfing...a look, a phrase, a similar interest etc.,but maybe not enough to send a note! Now when there are multiple views...just getting up enough nerve to send a message, could be the hold up(smile)! In essence what I'm saying is that there could be a host of reasons why after someone views a profile, they don't send a message! My solution has been to just send a note to those who've viewed my profile that I may have similar interests with and if there's a response...great! If not...well that means probably there was no real interest from the start! That's fine...moving on to God's next possibility(smile)!

Have patience my friend, God knows what He's doing! Be blessed.

View Profile
History
dead-end conversation
Posted : 7 Jun, 2016 08:21 PM

I do appreciate your honesty for that. Thanks

View Profile
History
dead-end conversation
Posted : 9 Jun, 2016 01:48 PM

If you are getting looks, that's good. You may need to boost what you have written, just a little. Women love words that convey emotion, feeling, and give them a sense of who you are.

They also want to look at your eyes. A woman who has interest will want to look at your eyes.

Think too on whatever message you sent them. Be casual while showing interest. A woman wants to be pursued.

Watch two squirrels at the park some time. That's how it goes.

Alliebug

View Profile
History
dead-end conversation
Posted : 1 Jul, 2016 09:51 PM

I agree with the previous posters, add to your profile and consider some pics that show more of your personality.

I can only speak from personal experience, but I tend to just browse profiles. I like to read about the different people on here and see what their interests are. When I see a person that only writes a few bullet points, it makes me wonder how interested they are. If they can't take a few minutes to put together a paragraph that will tell potential interests about themselves, then how interested are they, really? After all, our profile introduces us and it's our chance to make a first impression.

What are you saying when you send a message. I know that for myself, I am reading that first message and trying to determine if they are legit or a scammer. I am looking for a conversational message that has sentences and paragraphs, even if it is short. I tend to think that short, bits of information might not be from a genuine person. I am also looking at grammar to see if they are trying to sound American.

Hope this helps, good luck!