Author Thread: check birth certificate
asiandude

View Profile
History
check birth certificate
Posted : 28 Jul, 2016 08:01 AM

sex change is easy and cheap price in many country so becareful to check if person u chat is really born female (or born male) actually, some city can falsify birth records so even better plan is to check dna test (or something better) to check if person u chat is really born female or male.

I had female friend who fall in love with someone born female (deception) until she gradually become lesbian Be careful who u fall in love in chat, emotions dangerous,

asiandude

View Profile
History
check birth certificate
Posted : 18 Aug, 2016 02:26 PM

also, some transsexual members here on this site, be carefuls

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
check birth certificate
Posted : 19 Aug, 2016 01:28 PM

I think it is more important to check the death certificate.

We cant help where we are born, or what we are when born. We can help what our death certificate will be. In Spiritual terms, it can be a short death or an everlasting one. So everybody might check those death certificates.

Apart from that, if you mention transsexuals on this site, you might as well mention eunuchs, who become that for the kingdom of Heavens sake, Matthew 19:12, and also there being neither male nor female, as all are one in Christ Jesus, and there is no marriage in Heaven, so it is not the most relevant consideration for us, but pleasing God is, instead. Just some extra thoughts for people.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

asiandude

View Profile
History
check birth certificate
Posted : 21 Aug, 2016 02:48 AM

make no sense, ths is dating advice forum

asiandude

View Profile
History
check birth certificate
Posted : 21 Aug, 2016 02:50 AM

plus dat doctrine is dangerus

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
check birth certificate
Posted : 22 Aug, 2016 05:30 AM

I'm sorry it makes no sense for you, and yes the doctrine is dangerous, everything with power is dangerous. A Christian dating site, but I thought everybody knew we are married to another..

Luke 4:32 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.